Ratings for Dr. Alfred A. Tomaselli

Awesome doctor and staff!!! Was so thankful for their understanding and support when I suffered a miscarriage and had to have a D/C. A very difficult time, but was made easier by people who genuinely care about their patients.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Great doctor, he is very friendly and answers all questions. Rosa is great too, very nice and professional. Michele on the other hand very rude, does not have patience and not easy to speak to or make requests through her but she is the only one who answers the phones. My cousin wanted to use Tomaselli but she said the woman who answered was very rude and rushed her off the phone when she was asking questions. I go there only because of the doctor! His office would do so much better without her.

Submitted April 3, 2013

The best doctor ever, really. I had to fight for a VBAC and he performed it. He is very supportive of mother's choices. The secretary though is not always the most respectful, but really, it is the doctor who you will deal with. It was worth 40 min one way drive to West Palm Beach.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Highly recommend, especially for patients seeking a doctor who will listen to your wants/needs and allow you to be a part of the decision making process in your health care. He takes his time, doesn't rush, and his staff is courteous and helpful. I was able to have a successful VBAC because of him, when no other Doctor in the area would give me a chance. Whether you are searching for a practioner who is aware of all the modern advances in medicine or a practioner who is willing to try alternative therapies, he is your MD!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

As a Labor Doula and a Childbirth Educator, I can tell you that doctor Tomaselli is wonderful. If the wait is long it is because he spends time with his patients and never rushes anyone! He believes in the natural labor process and supports women who want to give birth unmedicated. Even if a non medicated birth is not your goal he is still very supportive and a great doctor with a wonderful bedside manner! I recommend him to all my clients and I wish that there were more doctors just like him!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010

Dr Tomaselli is a great alternative to the big zoo-like atmosphere of "bigger" practices. He spent a whole hour with me, going through my past medical history and planning for this pregnancy and birth. He made me feel secure and answered all my questions. My husband absolutely adored him and that made me smile even during labor! Awesome doc! Awesome experience!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

Finally!!! found Dr. Tomaselli!! I am so glad!! He delivered my baby in '05. He is so awesome.. he is very caring.. he is so funny too.. He listens!!! which is so important!!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

I FOUND HIM!!!!!! I have been searching for 2 years for Dr Tomaselli since he left the other office, thank God. He has opened his own practice and never over books. He schedules enough time for each person. I have several friends that I have referred to him and they have went to see him also. They LOVE him just as I do. His bed side manner surpasses any doctor I have ever met. He delivered 2 babies for me plus we have been through some other female issues together and I just can't say enough about him. It is refreshing to walk into a doctors office and not feel like you are being rushed through like cattle. He is also doing general medicine in addition to the OB stuff. So if you need a good primary doctor he is your man... His new location is 2151 45th Street, Suite 301 West Palm Beach, FL 33407 Phone: (561) 844-4401. If you go and see him tell him you saw Tina's post (its an inside joke we have because I am such a stalker ). If you have seen him before I know you will be ecstatic t

flag | Submitted May 23, 2008

I FOUND HIM!!!! I've been searching for 2 years for Dr Tomaselli since he left the other office, thank God. He opened his own practice. He schedules enough time for each person, no over booking. I have referred several friends that have seen him. They LOVE him just as I do. His bed side manner surpasses any doctor I have ever met. He delivered 2 babies for me and helped me trough some other female issues.I just can't say enough about him. It is refreshing to walk into a doctors office and not feel like you are being rushed through like cattle. He is also doing general medicine in addition to the OB stuff. So if you need a good primary doctor he is your man.His new location is 2151 45th Street, Suite 301 West Palm Beach,FL 33407 Phone:561-844-4401.If you have seen him before I know you will be ecstatic to know where he is. If you are looking for a doctor,he is really good. He is caring,knowledgeable,down to earth funny and has a great personality.you will not be disappointed. :) Tincar

flag | Submitted May 22, 2008

I had Dr. Tomaselli through three babies. He is the best doctor I have ever had. He is friendly, polite and honest. I agree that the office staff needs dramatic improvement, but he is no longer at that facility. I wish I knew where he was I would transfer to his new facility in a second for my current and 4th pregnancy.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2007

Dr. Alfred A. Tomaselli's Credentials

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 1997)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal