Ratings for Dr. Stephen Halcrow

Excellent surgeon. Always goes out of his way to fit patients in. Amazing skills and he really cares about his patients

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I have always been extremely pleased with the continued care and treatment provided by this excellent neurosurgeon. The region is lucky to have such a professional such as Mr Stephen Halcrow.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

He is not na ordinary person, he is an angel. Thanks for everything you've done with me.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Dr Halcrow's knowledge is exceptional. His understanding, compassion and realistic explanations are reassuring. He is the only neurosurgeon I would let operate on my brain. Ever.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr Halcrow gave me the second life! He is the prefect one! Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Dr.Halcrow performed a procedure requring an shunt to resolve high pressures on my brain.He's diligent,professional and knolledgable with high work ethic.Straight to the point when discussing all aspects of my condition and what to expect from the surgery.I was schedualed for surgery after 2days of my first appt.as I was suffering and he did not want my symptoms to worsen.I found this to be exceedingly fast and very compassionate considering the wait for any procedure in the public hospital.My pain was also treated remarkably well which was difficult as I suffer from chronic pain.My condition is extremely rare,I was not confident and very reluctant to have this surgery but after my first appointment with Dr Halcrow,I was put at ease and reaasured feeling informed of the procedure and tecnicalities.Dr Halcrows specialty and professionalism in neurosurgery is reflected in the outcome and result of procedures performed.I am very grateful to Dr Halcrow and his team at Canberra Hospital.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013