Ratings for Dr. Omar F. Guimaraes

I love this Doctor & staff - we are so lucky to have such knowledgeable medical professionals in Shelby, OH. If you want and need the best of the best - this is the Doctor & Staff to see for your OB/GYN needs. Thank you. Pat H

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr G is absolutely wonderful giving me the best birthing experience I could've asked for. I currently drive an hour for my pre natal apts for my 2nd child. I wouldn't change a thing !

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

I used to see Dr. G until I moved out of state. He delivered my first baby 16 years ago. It was a great expereince! I recommend!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

He has been my OBGYN for 10yrs he delivered both my children. I trust him and his wonderful stuff with quality care!!! He is the best OBGYN.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

Really like Dr. G. Very positive and friendly. He has a nice staff who always make me feel good about myself.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2011

The best OB. He delivered both of my children 8yrs&8months. Very professional, genuine, understanding and cooperative. Office staff rocks too. His nursing staff is equally wonderful. Have nothing but great things to say about every experiece I've had in his office and in the hospital.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

WONDERFUL Doctor!! My daughter would not be here today if not for this kind caring doc. Have been seeing him for 12 years and he is amazing doc. very kind and considerate. i am always very nervous and HATE seeing an ob/gyn but he is very professional and puts you at ease. his staff is great too. no complaints AT ALL!! I recommened everyone i know to him and have never heard anything bad ever.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

I completely trust this doctor. He delivered our daughter and will be delivering the next baby. We were made aware of all processes and options. I was at ease for the entire 9 months, including during labor and delivery. I cannot recommend this doctor enough.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

flag | Submitted October 5, 2006

flag | Submitted September 25, 2005

Dr. Omar F. Guimaraes's Credentials

• German

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1987)

Providence