Ratings for Dr. Michelle L. Haman

Filled my childs cavities and left decay and had to go to another dentist and have them redone. Very unfriendly environment.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

I have taken two of my three kids to her so far for various reasons: cleaning, cavity fillings, and a cap on one tooth. Dr. Haman and her staff have been very quick with procedures, helpful, and very willing to go with what the parent wants as far as type of fillings and the level of numbness needed. My kids like going and enjoy all the kid art, TVs, and games throughout the office.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

I just finished reading the other comments posted and was shocked. I have never been denied access to my children at this office. And she always asks me if I want composite or silver fillings. The staff has always been friendly and helpful. My kids love coming to the dentist. They have video games out front and TV's in the back to help make the children feel more relaxed. Highly recommend this dentist over some of the other high priced unfriendly dentists around this town.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010

It is my professional opinion to highly recommend looking for another pediatric dentist. Dr. Haman's staff was less than polite and it seemed to be an inconvenience to provide service to my (at the time) four year old daughter. The first clue should have been the fact that no family is allowed back with the patient. This is not common practice in pediatric medicine. She proceeded with three fillings and as it turns out the wrong material was used for her teeth. Two of the three teeth have now been extracted and spacers placed by our current pediatric dentist due to this issue. To top it off its also my opinion that Dr. Hamon overcharged my insurance in excess of a few hundred dollars.... while legal not very ethical. Please form you own opinion but there are other pediatric dentists in the area with nothing but positive reviews that allow you to sit with your child during the procedures.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010