Ratings for Dr. Paul B. Schmid

Outstanding office and Doctor in every aspect, been going to them for over 6 years

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Great great doctor with care and sense of humar with great follow up

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

I HAVE BEEN w/DR.P.SCHMID SINCE HE STARTED HIS PRACTICE AND I w/NEVER GO & SEE ANY OTHER DOCTOR AND EVEN WHEN I HAD MEDICAL INSURANCE I ALWAYS MADE SURE THAT THE INSURANCE I HAD THAT DR.SCHMID WAS ONE OF THE DOCTORS IN MY PLAN. THE STAFF IS THE GREAT AND SO SO HELPFUL. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM GOING TO DO WHEN THE DAY COMES THAT DR.SCHMID RETIRES? I DON'T EVEN WANT TO KNOW BUT WHAT A WONDERFUL DOCTOR WHO CARES FOR HIS PATIENTS AND HE ACTUALLY WILL SIT DOWN & EXPLAIN ANYTHING THAT YOU WANT TO KNOW. I EVEN GOT MY MOM TO SWITCH OUT HER DOCTOR TO DR.SCHMID & SHE EVEN SAYS THAT SHE REALLY LIKES HIM AND THAT HE IS VERY CARING!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

Dr. Schmid is our hometown Doctor. He calls himself to see if your condition is improving. That's caring.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

We've been seeing Dr. Schmid since 1986. He is the best doctor that we have ever had. Caring, personable, knowledgeable. He is a doctor for the right reasons.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2008

I wish all DR.'s could be more like him. Very through and great bedside manner!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2007

I have been seeing Dr. Schmid for over 10 years...he has always been supportive and made the time to see me when needed. I will remain at his practice until he retires- You will always see the same faces working there which says alot about him as an employer as well.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2007

Dr. Schmid is the best physcian I've ever seen. He's always been there to help me and my family and has always treated us with the utmost respect and care.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2006

Dr. Paul B. Schmid's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Ameritas