Ratings for Dr. Michael W. King

Beware this dentist. Michael W. King, dds and his staff appear to be con artists and attempting to commit fraud. I had a very swolen abscessed tooth. Unless I agreed to the most expensive treatment he was not going to provide any reasonably competent dental care to me. I refused that treatment and he provided no relief. I wanted the cavity to be cleaned out and filled. He refused. While I was paying cash for the office visit, his staff tried to get me to sign a treatment plan listing the most expensive treatment. They said it did not obligate me to anything. I told them I did not want that treatment, that it would obligate me and I declined. The document specifically stated that I agreed to the treatment and price if I signed it. Dealing with Michael King DDS and his staff was a bad exerience. I have an audio recording of my conversations with King and his staff during that office visit which verifies my statements. A pic of the proposed treatment is available.  * This is my personal opinion. *

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

When doctor King fixed my crown it kinda hurt but he asked was I OK... I said I'm fine Dr. King and I love it when he explains the procedure during and before he does his work! Its so interesting! He always puts a smile on your face!!! Motto"Smiles of a lifetime!!"😊😆

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Always hlepfull and nice to work with and he is available when you need help

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

MY WHOLE FAMILY SEES DR. KING. HE IS AWESOME. HE IS ALSO SO GOOD WITH KIDS. AT FIRST MY LITTLE GIRL WAS SO SCARED BUT WHEN DR. KING TALKED TO HER AND WORKED WITH HER SHE WAS FINE. SHE LOVES GOING TO THE DENTIST NOW.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Dr King was very friendly and gentle. His office was efficient and caring.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2010