Ratings for Dr. Cary H. Mantell

As a patient of Dr. Mantell's and the practice for 20 yrs, I have received expert counsel and treatment. Dr. Mantell is also a first class surgeon. He is trustworthy, honest and put the patient first-no his wallet. This is a rare combination these days.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

I started out in this practice with Dr. Scharf, but when he left I moved over to Dr. Mantell. I have been very pleased with his care and he has been very responsive to my needs. My only negative is that I have several times encountered problems with prescription renewals. That part of the office does not function very effectively. Maybe they are overwhelmed, but they do not respond to my pharmacy's calls for renewals - this has happened to me twice in the past 3 months. Still - I highly recommend Dr. Mantell.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

The staff at dr. mantels office is very poor. but the doctor is absolutely amazing. i got diagnosed with a chronic bladder disease and he helped me and was extremely knowlegable with information

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

only offers one option every time i go. dismisses problems and concerns i bring up. i am looking for another doctor.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

The staff at this office is terrible and very rude. It is nearly impossible to get any attention over the phone and in the office. Dr. Mantell seems "too busy" to talk over options with his patients and is always making me schedule more appointments just to talk when he knows the information already. I am deffiantly switching doctors ASAP.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

I have been very happy with Dr. Mantell's knowledge and willingness to look "outside the box". I have multiple medical challenges going on, and he listens and recommends care based on ALL the facts - not just the ones he chooses to hear.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

Very kind and patient. Talked with me through all of my options, asked my opinions. Was very knowledgeable about everything we discussed. I was only there for a consultation for a procedure, but I think I am going to make him my regular OBGYN.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2008

attempted to discuss non-hormonal forms of birth control and he was unsupportive regarding any non-hormonal methods. He also dismissed my concerns of breast cancer upon discovering an unidentified lump (later found to be an infected lymph node). He made me feel like i was uninformed and ignorant about my health. I've been going to him for 10 years and will now find another Dr who isn't dismissive of my concerns and can offer me real, non-hormonal options of birth control. The staff has progressively become less professional as his practice has grown

flag | Submitted December 27, 2007

Takes his time with you and goes over everything, allows time for questions, never rushes you. Gives all options. Seems honest and caring. Office staff very nice also.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2007

Seemed honest and didn't push a specific solution. Offered a series of credible options, outlining pros and cons. Bright.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2006

Dr. Cary H. Mantell's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Trenton, NJ