Ratings for Dr. Samer M. Zeino

Started by Invisalign treatment last year and so far the process has been great. Dr. Zeino and everyone who works there create a friendly and professional environment.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Overall a great professional and comforting expierence. I started my Invisalign treatment in December 2015, and I have zero regrets about it. The pricing is the most competitive in the North Jersey area, and the customer service you receive really makes it too notch. When someone is just as excited about your progress (if not more) as you are, you know you got something special. I would highly recommend Dr Zeino to anyone no matter how far away (I live in West Caldwell, NJ), it’s worth it!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Extremely helpful doctor and staff. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

The worse dentist ever. If anyone would like to start a class action lawsuit again this unethical criminal, contact me. He billed insurance and me the procedures he did not perform and authorized. There are many ways to make money but he is not honest and he has no integrity. I dunno who will ever give him good review and must be from his family and family friends.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Don't make a mistake and go to dr. zeino. he does not know what he is doing half the time, his patient care is horrible. He lies and charges double for what he should charge. Ask for what you are paying for and why because you will be surprised. If anything he made my teeth worse than they were before.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

ZERO stars. NEGATIVE stars if it were possible. "Dr." Zeino botched a root canal on me, missing two of four roots. I subsequently endured a year of pain, a repeat root canal (by a specialist, not a hack). But it's hard to fix a bad root canal. The tooth will soon be history. In addition, he's a notorious gouger; failing to itemize statements is standard practice. He would sooner die than refer you to someone who's actually capable of doing a job correctly because he is so greedy. He is truly a jack of all trades...and you know how the rest goes. BEWARE...if you prize your smile, that is.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

I've been visiting Dr. Zeino for the past 8 years or so and am very pleased to say that each visit is better than the last. Loveable staff, allows his patients to feel very comfortable, and is extremely welcoming as well. Very recommended.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

I am pleased that this dentist offered the Invisalign at such a reduced cost through Groupon. Although it was a bit of a drive for me, I am so glad that I saved thousands of dollars. Luckily, I was able to get second opinions about the procedure from a long distance friend who is a dentist, my own dentist, as well as very basic internet searches which will tell you the opposite of what I was told in the office. There were definitely some recommendations that did not strike me as correct from this office (like the advice that I could drink hot coffee while the retainers are in, and that it wasn’t a big deal if my buttons fell off). The office staff and dentist are generally friendly, although I got the feeling that since they knew I was not going to stay on as a regular patient that they kind of brushed me off. I felt like the long trips for my check-ins were disappointing as it seemed like the dentist rushed through the visits, but perhaps he really did do a thorough job as I have no other experience to compare this to. I would recommend daytime appointments if possible (they seem to overbook the evenings).Bottom line, if you are able to have an express Invisalign, I would recommend this office for the price.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

He is the worst dentist in the entire world. Stay away !!!!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I've visited this office several times, I have nothing but good things to say. I highly recommend Dr. Zeino to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015