Ratings for Dr. Xavier R. Cortada

Kids love him hard to understand in English I speak Spanish so it's a little better in Spanish.Explains everything to you takes his time.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

My little boy and i liked him on our first visit..i wish he would have been my doctor when i was i child.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2008

dr cortada is excellent. he is a little hard to understand at first, but he's hilarious! he knows what he's talking about and doesn't give the impression that 'it might be this...or this, or that' i love how he takes the time to sit down and explain things at babies' well visits. he gives you papers to take home to read over to be prepared. dr cortada is wonderful, and i'm not planning on swiching pediatricians for a long time!!!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

He used to be my doctor when I was little. (I'm going on 21 now) He was fantastic, very kind, funny- made going to the doctor's office not as scary for a little kid. He was always very helpful and was easygoing, very open to answering questions as well. I'd highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2007

Dr. Xavier R. Cortada's Credentials

• Univ De Buenos Aires, Fac De Med, Buenos Aires, Argentina (Grad. 1971)