Dr. David V. Mazza

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David V. Mazza

I have been a patient of Dr Mazza for the past year. I came for a consultation with multiple problems, needing implants and my bite was way off. My previous dentist thought I needed braces. On first visit Dr Mazza listened to me tell my history and suggested I have a CAT scan which I believed was definitely needed. That scan showed I had an abscess in the bone below one of my back molars. This wasn't picked up on an x-ray from my previous dentist. So this needed to be addressed right away first and a root canal. After that was taken care of in first couple of visits then we could start the work and preparation for the implants. I needed bone grafts on both lower sides and the post for the implants could be placed. I felt confident and safe with Dr Mazza and his staff doing this procedure. Then there was the healing time before the crowns could be placed. Meantime I had also come with my occulsion being off, my bite had been severely shifted from an accident when a dog ran into me and I fell hard on my face at the dog park! I didn't need braces! Dr Mazza diagnosed this problem correctly, took many impressions and photographs of my mouth and studied these and on a visit he then was able to manipulate my upper and lower mandible back into place! It was truly amazing! It was the first time in about a year that my teeth came together when I closed my mouth!! After that on subsequent visits Dr Mazza checked my healing of the bone grafts and post. It's important to have patience and allow the healing. The crowns (teeth) were done in the Fall. Everything works and looks beautiful in my mouth now. I have 4 implants, two in back on both lower sides. I am so pleased and grateful with Dr Mazza's close attention to detail and care! I encourage my friends and family to go to his practice and they will receive the highest quality of care and attention. Thank you Dr. Mazza, Michelle and Angela for wonderful care! I forgot to mention Dr. Mazza is a professor at University of MD Dental School! One more Big Bonus!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2020

Today I have done my first crown experience. I had a broken teeth for a couple of days and I was trying to take care of that. Every dentists that I was referring to told me I need a very complicated procedure to fix it. Till I met Dr Mazza.. He is so kind, educated and experienced. He fixed my teeth and gave me a very effective treatment including a crown procedure. The experience was fantastic. With great group of staff and state-of-the-art facility that they have on the site, they fixed my teeth. I am feeling fantastic. Regaining my confidence and experiencing again the beauty of eating my favorite foods! I can not emphasis how fantastic my experience was and I can not recommend any more to go visit him. Great great group pf people and fantastic, educated dentist. Dr. Mazza you are best and thank you for your excellent work!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2019

My experience with Dr. Mazza was amazing. I did invisalign and even though the treatment was sort of slow in the beginning, I did notice some changes taking place by the time I got to the middle of the treatment. Overall, am happy with the the improvement of my smile and recommend him to anyone who's interested in doing invisalign.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2019

Dr. Mazza did an outstanding job taking care of an infection I had with a broken crown I had done sixteen years ago with another dentist. He put a new implant that looks beautiful and perfectly matches the color of my other teeth. I highly recommend Dr. Mazza to everyone to have dental work in a beautiful and pleasant environment.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2019

Dr. Mazza and his staff are and always have been very professional and all of my experiences with this practice has been great. The extracted my extra tooth, did a root canal on my BF and did fillings for my Mom. Each time they welcomed me as family and provided quality care. Like I said, this place is high quality and I love em!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2019

Excellent service. Dr Mazza is an expert and great doctor, I couldn’t thank him and his team enough. I had lots of pain in my tooth that was half broken, Dr Mazza did an excellent surgery, and after two weeks of the surgery I feel really great. Thanks dr Mazza and his team for the great work and the dental care they give.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2019

I came across Dr. Mazza online when looking for a place that could help with some minor issues I had with my teeth. After researching , I came to find that bonding was the best option for me and Dr. Mazza and his excellent team helped create the smile i have been dreaming of. If you are looking for a dentist that will make you feel at home the moment you walk through the door , Dr. Mazza’s Practice is for you . Everyone is so kind and cheerful even first thing in the morning. A glorious experience I had with Dr. Mazza!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2019

The best doctor and the best everybody excellent. Everything is very good. After the root canal my tooth pain was gone. No pain or discomfort. After my surgery also no pain or discomfort. About the time of the appointment it’s exact the time and no wait. Very clean people and office. Doctor Mazza very kind and gentle. This is the best dentist experience I ever had. Highly recommend Dr. mazza for your dental work

flag | Submitted June 13, 2019

Dr. Mazza is the best dentist I have ever been to. He is kind, compassionate and always professional he would explain the problem and the best possible solution he and his staff are as just and compassionate and very supportive Plrase don't miss any opportunity to mis s his office. I am very afraid of the dentist. My problems led me to a sedation dentist. Knowing this is why he treated me the way he did and with sedation tool my fear away. May thanks yo Dr. Mazza and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2019

Dr. Mazza's patience and professionalism is bar none the best I could have dreamed of. His knowledge and experience shine through in the cosmetic dentistry he performs for his patients. I was fearful of visiting a dentist because of years of forgoing treatment and fear that no one could help. Dr. Mazza not only put me at ease, but created a smile I could be proud of again. He also included me in every step of the process and listened to my concerns and questions. You could not ask for a more competent, caring and experienced dentist. I recommend him to anyone in need of quality cosmetic dentistry that is pain-free and even relaxing. His flexible hours and knowledgeable staff also make any visit wonderful.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2019