Ratings for Dr. Harold J. Haney

My experience with Dr. Haney and his office staff was great. I hate going to the doctor, but they made my wisdom teeth extraction comfortable. I had very little pain after the procedure and was called by the doctor and his staff following ask how I was doing, which made me feel like he was actually concerned with how I was afterwards. I would recommend this doctor to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2013

This was the second and last visit. Each time they mis-quoted the cost of the procedures and after two days of wrangling before the last procedure, I thought they had figured it out and how to bill my two insurance companies. They did not. Calling back afterwards, the staff was rude and unapologetic at their mistake even hangin up on me then calling me a liar when I called back.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

I recently had my wisdom teeth removed, and had a wonderful experience. The procedure went as planed with no complications. After the procedure I received a follow-up call the same day from the doctor himself. The facilities were clean and upscale. Aside from the doctor the nurses were pleasant and even joked around before the surgery to lighten the mood. I would highly recommend this doctor. Great Job!!!!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010

This oral surgeon performed a crown lengthening and did an extraction on an adjacent tooth. I experienced horrible pain, returned to his office every other day for 2 weeks during which time he told me there was nothing wrong. Finally after 16 days of pain, went to the ER where they diagnosed an infection. Just today I saw another dentist since I'm having continuing pain and she removed a piece of bone from the extraction site and an x-ray showed an infection under the temporary crown, and the tooth should never have been crowned since the root canal done on it 20 years ago was improperly done and the tooth is "useless" and needs to be pulled - after 3 months, another dentist's errors, and several hundred dollars I'm still suffering. I feel he was extremely negligent in his follow up care, especially.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009