You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Lynn Pierri

I would definitely recommend this doctor and office to everyone that I know. I recently had all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Pierri and had a wonderful experience. Her staff was very helpful and answered all questions I had. I was very nervous going into the surgery and the anesthesiologist was a complete sweetheart. He made me feel so much better and when it was time to go under for my surgery I felt 100% better and confident with the decision of going to this office. The pre-op nurse was also very helpful and very kind. She made sure I was comfortable at all times. When applying the gauze in my mouth, it felt a little bit uncomfortable but I didn't want to say anything so I just said it was fine and she kept turning around to look at me and said she didn't like the way I looked - that I looked more comfortable the other way, so she got up and re-did it for me. This made me very happy and made me feel like I was truly cared for. The only thing that I was unhappy with at this office was the wait time before my procedure - but that could be for a variety of reasons like an emergency or a longer surgery before mine that wasn't supposed to take as long, late patients, etc. so after all of the positives I definitely would totally disregard that and give this place a 5 star rating and recommend it to everyone I know. Such a beautiful office, as well! Thank you Dr. Pierri and staff for everything you did for me!!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr Pierri is a blessing!! I've had an impacted wisdom tooth in my lower jaw that had been a very difficult Nd complicated removal. At 65 years old, I had been concerned and put this off for two years about this tooth " even being a possible or partial removal much less complete removal." The jaw nerve was close to the root and I feared any damage to my nerve. Dr Pierri removed the entire tooth and there was no pain!! I expected a painful recovery but it did not occur. Tenderness Roind the area was the only pain I have felt. Her office called 3 times to follow up on my recovery. That's 100% better follow up than any hospital experience I've had. The office pristine, the staff professional, the outcome a blessing.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Excellent place. Sent there with a broken jaw and the entire staff is pleasant and helpful. Dr. P is brilliant, you can almost see the wheels turning faster than she can talk!! She has been wonderful throughout my entire healing procress. The staff is friendly, personable and I never waited which is great when you don't feel good. Thank you all for helping me thru this time!!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Good surgeon . the took care of me and my mom. I recommend them.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

The office was very clean. The procedures were efficient and everything was explained to me. I am not a Doctor kind of person. I am in the healthcare industry and even when I go my own Doc he always asks me why I need him I always diagnose myself anyway and I tell him for his signature. It was actually a surprise to me. I was expecting to go into a what would call a medical chop shop. Where it is like taking a ticket to get I in a line and they call your number when they are ready for you. This was so different. I felt comfortable and relaxed. Everything is computerized and efficient. The staff, very knowledgeable. The office cleaner than I ever expected. Dr Pierre, very personable. I was expecting to be seated for a table for two it was so clean and efficient. Didn't feel sterile or cold. I would recommend Dr . Lynn Pierre to anyone. Its easy to get to. Besides you can even get a message or any other personal care that you are looking for they are right next to a great Salon for Woman and Men. Can't beat it!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

One of the best offices I've ever been to. Waiting room was very clean, as well as everything else in the office. All of the staff was very friendly and social. Dr. Pierri is probably one of the nicest people I have ever met. She explained everything very precisely. I definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

guess I am one of her larger cases and maybe she and her staff give me a bit more attention than some (who have written here, at least). In fairness, she doesn't spend all that long chatting with her patients and that's always been my one negative with her. But as far as her ethic, her work, her knowledge and her skill, I have nothing but genuine praise for her and what she's done for me (thus far). In an emergency, due to no fault of her own or her procedures, she has been there for me at a moment's notice and accommodates me almost always when needed without hesitation.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Never had to wait more then 2-5 Minutes to get in.. 2- Found the staff very efficient. They move quickly, but are never rude or abrupt. There is a level of confidence in the entire office, which is very sanitary. 3- Dr. Lynn Pierri, is wonderful in her approach, knowledge and personality. She seems confident and caring. I have a huge fear of anyone who has to work on my mouth or teeth. She removed 2 wisdom teeth with minimal discomfort and is helping with a long term issue. I would suggest that anyone who is afraid of mouth-dental work to visit her. She is confident, qualified and is the right person to be in the field she is in...

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

Everything is frenetic at the office. One is forced to wait in an inordinate amount of time and once called, is often shuffled from one room to another. Dr. Pierri, appears competent and personable , but always seems in a hurry to get to someone else and you're often referred to one of her assistants who explain procedures or to answer questions.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

SAVE YOURSELF AND RUN! Unfortunately for Dr. Pierri she's smart and has good knowledge but trying keeping her still for more then 5 minutes, it won't happed. You leave there more confused then anything. Her staff is ok but it is pure chaos. You hear them asking where she is more then anything else. She's the doctor where could she be? She is barley in the room long enough to remember your name let alone explain a procedure. (Unless she knows you prior to the visit it seems) You get left waiting forever so if you have a spare 3 hours to waste on her then this is the doctor for you. She scams and cheats insurance always double dipping and she can't even explain how she utilizes your insurance. The staff is always changing which really says something. So people be ware! I wouldn't recommend this place even to my worst enemy!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Dr. Lynn Pierri's Credentials

• State Un Of Ny, Stony Brook School Of Dental Med (Grad. 1982)

Commercial Insurance Company
Delta Dental
Oxford

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I would definitely recommend this doctor and office to everyone that I know. I recently had all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Pierri and had a wonderful e..."

March 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Pierri is a blessing!! I've had an impacted wisdom tooth in my lower jaw that had been a very difficult Nd complicated removal. At 65 years old, I had been c..."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent place. Sent there with a broken jaw and the entire staff is pleasant and helpful. Dr. P is brilliant, you can almost see the wheels turning faster tha..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Good surgeon . the took care of me and my mom. I recommend them."

July 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The office was very clean. The procedures were efficient and everything was explained to me. I am not a Doctor kind of person. I am in the healthcare industry ..."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best offices I've ever been to. Waiting room was very clean, as well as everything else in the office. All of the staff was very friendly and social...."

March 14, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "guess I am one of her larger cases and maybe she and her staff give me a bit more attention than some (who have written here, at least). In fairness, she doesn'..."

March 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Never had to wait more then 2-5 Minutes to get in.. 2- Found the staff very efficient. They move quickly, but are never rude or abrupt. There is a level of conf..."

March 6, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Everything is frenetic at the office. One is forced to wait in an inordinate amount of time and once called, is often shuffled from one room to another. Dr. P..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "SAVE YOURSELF AND RUN! Unfortunately for Dr. Pierri she's smart and has good knowledge but trying keeping her still for more then 5 minutes, it won't happed. Yo..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Class act.absolutely the best surgeon ive ever had. Would trust her with my kids care!"

December 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a tooth extracted 10/14/14 probly the best dentist experience I've had even tho it was very painful."

October 15, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Run away as fast as you can lies so bad can't even remember what she says and scams insurance"

October 9, 2014