You may also like

Rate Dr. Lynn Pierri

Dr. Lynn Pierri's Ratings

Good surgeon . the took care of me and my mom. I recommend them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2867345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

The office was very clean. The procedures were efficient and everything was explained to me.
I am not a Doctor kind of person. I am in the healthcare industry and even when I go my own Doc he always asks me why I need him I always diagnose myself anyway and I tell him for his signature. It was actually a surprise to me. I was expecting to go into a what would call a medical chop shop. Where it is like taking a ticket to get I in a line and they call your number when they are ready for you. This was so different. I felt comfortable and relaxed. Everything is computerized and efficient. The staff, very knowledgeable. The office cleaner than I ever expected. Dr Pierre, very personable. I was expecting to be seated for a table for two it was so clean and efficient. Didn't feel sterile or cold. I would recommend Dr . Lynn Pierre to anyone. Its easy to get to. Besides you can even get a message or any other personal care that you are looking for they are right next to a great Salon for Woman and Men. Can't beat it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2758556].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

One of the best offices I've ever been to. Waiting room was very clean, as well as everything else in the office. All of the staff was very friendly and social. Dr. Pierri is probably one of the nicest people I have ever met. She explained everything very precisely. I definitely recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2748182].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

guess I am one of her larger cases and maybe she and her staff give me a bit more attention than some (who have written here, at least). In fairness, she doesn't spend all that long chatting with her patients and that's always been my one negative with her. But as far as her ethic, her work, her knowledge and her skill, I have nothing but genuine praise for her and what she's done for me (thus far). In an emergency, due to no fault of her own or her procedures, she has been there for me at a moment's notice and accommodates me almost always when needed without hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2745258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

Never had to wait more then 2-5 Minutes to get in.. 2- Found the staff very efficient. They move quickly, but are never rude or abrupt. There is a level of confidence in the entire office, which is very sanitary. 3- Dr. Lynn Pierri, is wonderful in her approach, knowledge and personality. She seems confident and caring. I have a huge fear of anyone who has to work on my mouth or teeth. She removed 2 wisdom teeth with minimal discomfort and is helping with a long term issue. I would suggest that anyone who is afraid of mouth-dental work to visit her. She is confident, qualified and is the right person to be in the field she is in...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2743671].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

Everything is frenetic at the office. One is forced to wait in an inordinate amount of time and once called, is often shuffled from one room to another. Dr. Pierri, appears competent and personable , but always seems in a hurry to get to someone else and you're often referred to one of her assistants who explain procedures or to answer questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2728634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

SAVE YOURSELF AND RUN! Unfortunately for Dr. Pierri she's smart and has good knowledge but trying keeping her still for more then 5 minutes, it won't happed. You leave there more confused then anything. Her staff is ok but it is pure chaos. You hear them asking where she is more then anything else. She's the doctor where could she be? She is barley in the room long enough to remember your name let alone explain a procedure. (Unless she knows you prior to the visit it seems) You get left waiting forever so if you have a spare 3 hours to waste on her then this is the doctor for you. She scams and cheats insurance always double dipping and she can't even explain how she utilizes your insurance. The staff is always changing which really says something. So people be ware! I wouldn't recommend this place even to my worst enemy!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2676405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

Class act.absolutely the best surgeon ive ever had. Would trust her with my kids care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637886].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

Had a tooth extracted 10/14/14 probly the best dentist experience I've had even tho it was very painful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2579296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Run away as fast as you can lies so bad can't even remember what she says and scams insurance

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2571843].votes_count ]]