Ratings for Dr. Kenneth M. Woo

Great experience- staff is very friendly and the environment is clean and inviting. Dr. Woo was very helpful when he explained my procedure and even gave me movie goggles to help me ease my nerves! They also accept Maryland Healthy Smiles Dental Program so my visit was fully covered!! I recommend visiting Dr. Woo!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

I have been to see Dr. Kenneth two times now and I must say I am very impressed with him, his front desk staff, and the way his office is run. Dr. Woo is very gentle and listens to your needs- everything you want from a dentist! I'm always greeted in a friendly manner when I walk in the door and feel very comfortable during my visits.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

very professional environment,Doctor is very thorough ,providing the necessary treatment for the relevant issue

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

Worse experience my family has had with a "dental practice". The office manager repeatedly tried to charge for extras. The doctor (not Mr. Woo but his associate) used 7 shots to numb my wifes minor cavity!! Others have had similar bad experiences that we have talked to. BE WHERE!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010