Ratings for Dr. R. HAL Younglove

Dr. Younglove gave birth to me in 2004 I know many people do this but I hope he hears this. Thank you Dr. Younglove.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

I have had Dr. Younglove for my Dr. since he was a intern at St. Lukes Hospital. He knows what he is doing he ,has a Great bedside manner, he makes you feel like you are a person and not just a body that has issues! That in itself means so much when you are scared and you do not know what is going on with your body. Dr. Younglove does Not give up! Years ago I had some serious issues and he did what needed to be done and saved my life even tough other Dr.s did not agree with him at first ,he knew what he was doing!! I wish more Dr.s were like him! And now his daughter is following in his footsteps! Dr. Younglove will sit and listen to your concerns and never rush you, he makes you understand what is going on before you leave. He has delivered 2 of my children and was the best during the pregnancy and after. I have had other female issues and he was there all the way ,if I needed him after midnight ,he was there! I can go on and on what a Great Dr. he is but I think you get the idea!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

I HAVE BEEN VERY HAPPY WITH THE DR.HAL YOUNGLOVE,ALSO MARY -ALSO HIS DAUGHTER DR C.YOUNGLOVE YOUNGLOVE FAMILY,VERY HELPFUL TO MARTHA J. JOHNSON -NEEDS INTHE OFFICE & OUT OF THE OFFICE 7 DAYS A WEEK. - THANK YOU VERY MUCH.-GOD BLESS YOU ALL +++++

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Dr Younglove listened to my concerns and suggested a great course of action. After I talked with nurse, I waited 40 min. to see him. I only stayed because I had filed insurance Great md but I doubt I will see him again.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

I started going to Dr. Hal Younglove last year. He took his time, was very good at explaining things and giving you a good overall picture, plus he recommends top-notch doctors for other things that you may need to have done.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

I have had the pleasure of knowing Dr. Younglove for many years. He is a practical ob/gyn. He is forth coming and takes his time with you. I had a miscarriage and have had him deliver some of my children. I would have liked all of them to be delivered but he had a health scare and removed himself from surgery and delivery. If he cared only about money he would not have done this. He really is down to earth! I would recommend him highly. His associates were wonderful with delivering my other children.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

I was told he was anice, gentleOB/GYN but he was rude, hurtful, and sarcastic at me about my issues.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2009

Dr. Younglove is very helpful. He does not mind if you ask questions and he is ready to explain the answer in detail. He never rushes you in and rushes you out. Great Doc.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2009

I have seen Dr Younglove since I moved here from Memphis 3 years ago. My first impression was wow, he's not a professional looking Doctor. No, he didnt smell, his hair was a little long but so is mine for a 50+ year old. I gave him another try to give him the benefit of the doubt and found he is very down to earth, has never been late for my appt.'s, listens and responds to all my concerns and never has rushed me, I believe he has my best interest at heart, he recently declined to send an order to another medical facility to refer me to a surgeon of his choice to ensure I had the best possible care.I have every confidence in Dr Younglove for my health care

flag | Submitted December 31, 2008

Dr. R. HAL Younglove's Credentials

• Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Omaha Ne 68198 (Grad. 1975)