Ratings for Dr. Ronald M. Jupiter

I had the unfortunate experience to see Dr Jupiter back in the 1980's since he was my Dentist for Local 1262 supermarket union. he was arrogant, and very sexual in his comments. He actually worked on about 6 of my teeth which had to be pulled not long after that. he also filled one of my teeth with a small packing of silver back then and I knew from experience that A Dentist normally packs a tooth with more filling than that. I wish more victims of Dr. Jupiter should come forward and have a class action suit against this monster or tack jail time on him for his negligence. What an evil man.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

It's hard to reconcile some of the comments here with my own experiences. Over the course of numerous visits, I found Dr Jupiter to be pleasant, professional, and most of all, a very competent dentist.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

This dentist is the worst dentist ever. He ruined my teeth. Because of him I have to extract 6 teeth. It's a nightmare!!! Last week he was caught with prescription fraud and police lock him down. I hope he will stay there for a long time because he belongs to be in jail.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

STAY AWAY FROM THIS DENTIST!!! HORRIBLE BEDSIDE MANNER, WORK PERFORMED ALL FAILED WITHIN 30 DAYS. REPORTING TO MY DENTAL PLAN AS HE MAXED IT OUT WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE OR EXPLINATION.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

Horrible dentist. Ruined our teeth. Our family's new dentist says he cleans up a lot of jupiter's work.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Dr. is very friendly and pleasant office to go to.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

Very perfunctory exam.but otherwise ok.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2008