Ratings for Dr. Gary A. Cooper

Dr. Cooper is an excellent and helpful. Making an appointment is done with ease. He or his staff will do follow up calls to see how you're doing depending on what you had done. Dr. Cooper answers any and all questions you may have, but the decision is made by you! I have been going to Dr. Cooper 10+ years and couldn't be happier with him, his staff and his service!!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

DONT GO TO THIS DENTIST. I SCHEDULED AN APOINTMENT FOR CLEANING, WENT TO MY APPOINTMENT AND SIGNED IN HE TOLD ME AT THE FRONT DESK THAT I WOULD HAVE TO PAY 250.00 FOR CLEANING AND XRAYS. I TOLD HIM I WOULD CHECK WITH MY FIANCE TO SEE IF WE COULD AFFORD THIS. I WENT BACK TO FRONT DESK NO ONE WAS THERE. I LEFT A NOTE ON THE SIGN IN FORM THAT I COULD NOT AFFORD I CALLED THE NEXT DAY, HE WAS RUDE TO ME, DID NOT WANT TO TALK TO ME EXCEPT TO TELL ME THAT HE HAD TO PAY HIS OVERHEAD AND ASSISTANT AND THAT I OWED 95.00 FOR A CANCELLATION. I HAVE BEEN GOING TO THIS DENTIST FOR AROUND 3 YEARS AND HAVE PAID HIM CASH IN FULL ON EVERY VISIT. I RECEIVED A BILL TODAY FOR 145.00 FOR A BROKEN APPOINTMENT AND 50.00 FOR AN XRAY DUPLICATION. I PAID HIM FOR THE ORIGINAL XRAY AND IT BELONGS TO ME. I HAVE SENT HIM A LETTER THAT I AM NOT LIABLE FOR THIS BILL AND ALSO TODAY I WENT TO A NEW DENTIST WHO WAS WONDERFUL(HAD A EXCELLENT CLEANING, EXAM AND 4 XRAYS ALL FOR 175.00)

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

this dentist is very unprofessional(no front office person available for answering phones or for check in, does not return phone messages on a number of occasions, the dr. did not show me respect by rude remarks he made to me over the phone because i had to cancel my appointment because i could not afford his charges)

Submitted July 29, 2008