Ratings for Dr. Mai P. Tran

very bad quality work. went here to get some fillings done a year ago and my teeth still hurt. i went to another dentist that said that the fillings were done improperly and that caused them to fail. my new dentist re did the fillings and they feel fine now.do not recommend unless you want to get the same fillings done twice.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009

Dr.Tran staff was friendly until I showed up for my dental appiontment and they realized I was African American. The doctor stared me down in the parking lot from her chair. Once I got in the office she refused to treat me. She told me she would only take x-rays. She told me that she was refusing to do my work at a later date. I asked, why and she told me she can refuse patients. I was very pleasant and respectful. I called back and told her staff to tell her I forgave her for discriminating against me and I would keep her in prayer. But it still and always will hurt. This is the story of a African American when will it stop!!! Probably never!!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2009