Ratings for Dr. Nirosala Murugesupillai

GREAT DOCTOR , fast and friendly right to the point. I wish they were all like that!! I have seen many doctors and she was great!!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

I am surprised by all these negative comments. As a healthcare professional myself Dr. Murugesupillai is the utmost professional. She takes her time with her patients and listens to their concerns. She is warm and caring. She is also very punctual and does not rush appointments. She is in this profession for all the right reasons. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her. If she is accepting new patients then she is the person you want to see.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Awesome Dr. If i ask for something to be done she does it. Never ever disagrees with me . Super friendly and understanding

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Definitely not happy with her as a Dr. Have been ignored constantly over many issues, she's rarely available either

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

This doctor does not listen to her patients. I've lived in this body for more than half a century, and I think I know when something is not right. Also, I'm not impressed with a professional who needs to take 3 weeks off to plan her child's 2nd birthday party. Obviously, this is just a job for her and not a calling to be a healer. She doesn't have enough medical experience to view things from more than one point. Closed mindedness is not a good trait to have in the medical field.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

I saw dr murugesupullai for a brief amount of time and I could've had my baby today if she had just done a simple swab test and kept a closer eye when I said I was leaking however passed it off as I was peeing myself resulting in a stillbirth due to prom (leaking fluid) finally coming to terms but I feel like it is my fault if I would've put myself in better care as it was my first pregnancy and I didn't know any better. I now see a much better family doctor and have an amazing MFM in Toronto. I hope no one else has to go through the same thing.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

Not enough experience to treat patients with multiple chronic issues.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Not knowledgeable, and not willing to refer to figure it out. Just made up a diagnosis and said nothing could be done. A Second opinion saved me just in time. No apology from DR. Murugesupillai. I trusted her and she let me down.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

I am a new patient of Dr Murugesupillai's and I am very happy I made the switch. She is very kind an approachable. She has always been on time and that is very important to me. I have recommended her as a family physician to many others

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

I am a new patient of Dr Murugesuppillai's and I am very impressed so far. She is always on time and very thorough. She is very kind and no issue is too big or small. I would definitely recommend her as a family physician to others.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015