You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Nirosala Murugesupillai

Not knowledgeable, and not willing to refer to figure it out. Just made up a diagnosis and said nothing could be done. A Second opinion saved me just in time. No apology from DR. Murugesupillai. I trusted her and she let me down.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

I am a new patient of Dr Murugesupillai's and I am very happy I made the switch. She is very kind an approachable. She has always been on time and that is very important to me. I have recommended her as a family physician to many others

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

I am a new patient of Dr Murugesuppillai's and I am very impressed so far. She is always on time and very thorough. She is very kind and no issue is too big or small. I would definitely recommend her as a family physician to others.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

She is a great doctor. Very knowledgeable and carrying

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Excellent knowledgeable professional...a breath of fresh air!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr. Nirosala Murugesupillai's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Not knowledgeable, and not willing to refer to figure it out. Just made up a diagnosis and said nothing could be done. A Second opinion saved me just in time. N..."

May 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a new patient of Dr Murugesupillai's and I am very happy I made the switch. She is very kind an approachable. She has always been on time and that is very ..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a new patient of Dr Murugesuppillai's and I am very impressed so far. She is always on time and very thorough. She is very kind and no issue is too big or ..."

September 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is a great doctor. Very knowledgeable and carrying"

January 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent knowledgeable professional...a breath of fresh air!"

September 23, 2014