Ratings for Dr. Nirosala Murugesupillai

This doctor does not listen to her patients. I've lived in this body for more than half a century, and I think I know when something is not right. Also, I'm not impressed with a professional who needs to take 3 weeks off to plan her child's 2nd birthday party. Obviously, this is just a job for her and not a calling to be a healer. She doesn't have enough medical experience to view things from more than one point. Closed mindedness is not a good trait to have in the medical field.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

I saw dr murugesupullai for a brief amount of time and I could've had my baby today if she had just done a simple swab test and kept a closer eye when I said I was leaking however passed it off as I was peeing myself resulting in a stillbirth due to prom (leaking fluid) finally coming to terms but I feel like it is my fault if I would've put myself in better care as it was my first pregnancy and I didn't know any better. I now see a much better family doctor and have an amazing MFM in Toronto. I hope no one else has to go through the same thing.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

Not enough experience to treat patients with multiple chronic issues.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Not knowledgeable, and not willing to refer to figure it out. Just made up a diagnosis and said nothing could be done. A Second opinion saved me just in time. No apology from DR. Murugesupillai. I trusted her and she let me down.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

I am a new patient of Dr Murugesupillai's and I am very happy I made the switch. She is very kind an approachable. She has always been on time and that is very important to me. I have recommended her as a family physician to many others

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

I am a new patient of Dr Murugesuppillai's and I am very impressed so far. She is always on time and very thorough. She is very kind and no issue is too big or small. I would definitely recommend her as a family physician to others.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

She is a great doctor. Very knowledgeable and carrying

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Excellent knowledgeable professional...a breath of fresh air!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014