Ratings for Dr. Beth W. Nauert

My son has special needs and she is amazing with her knowledge of special needs children. She always listens to my concerns and never underestimates my concerns. She is a wonderful doctor and are so happy we found her.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

Dr. Nauert has been the pediatrician for both of our boys for years. Now it is about time for both young men to move on but they beg to stay with her because all the memory and good experience make them trust and rely on her. Dr. Nauert is the best. The staff was good but the receptionists sometimes were not so friendly over 15 years.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2009

One of Dr. Nauert's best qualities; in my opinion, is that she sets me at ease with the daily parenting issues and fears. She listens to your every word, then answers in detail. I recommend her as often as possible. Her nurses are just as patient. Your kids will love her as much as my son does.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

Dr. Nauert is fantastic. I've found her kind, respectful, efficient, and knowledgeable. She takes the time to tell me what I'm doing right as a parent, which is great to hear, and is very constructive. I look forward to my daughter's well-child visits.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

She has been seeing both our children (born 2000 & 2002) since day one. We love her. Dr. Nauert is helpful, knowledgeable, friendly and very patient with our kids. Our oldest begs us to call her whenever he feels the slighest cough or cold.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2007

Wonderful with kids, very willing to answer questions, office staff is great

flag | Submitted October 4, 2006

Dr. Beth W. Nauert's Credentials

• Texas A & M University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Metlife