Ratings for Dr. Margaret R. Landwermeyer

I have been extremely happy with Dr. Landwermeyer. I have always found her to be knowledgeable, caring, and capable.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

I would not recommend this doctor if you have any issues with your pregnancy. After 33 hours of being in labor, I had an emergency c-section. Hours later, I was in tons of pain. The hospital nurse checked me out and was shocked to see I had internal bleeding. She called Dr. Landwermeyer in the middle of the night and I could hear her begging the doctor to come back in to stop my bleeding. From what I could hear, the doctor wanted me to wait it out. After several hours, she showed up, unconcerned. She had to do another surgery to stop my internal bleeding. This still didn't stop the bleeding and I had to have the glue removed on my incision and staples put in and I had to pack the wound myself for the next 6-8 weeks. There were so many mistakes that she made that it made my delivery a traumatic one. My new OB/GYN is stunned to hear the things Dr. Landwermeyer did. I would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

Found out I was pregnant thru ER and was told was possibly going to be a miscarraige, went to my OBGYN(Dr. Landwermeyer) she only ran a pregnancy test, when I offered to retrieve tests done at ER, she said she did not need them, my pain was due to a cyst. 4 days later I was told by her office I was going to miscarry and should watch for high fever and doubling over in pain, to call them. I was doubled over in pain and husband called, the dr on call said the pain would pass and I would need to wait it out. I was taken to the hospital by my husband and after testing by the ER Dr I was rushed to Emegency surgery for a tubal pregnancy that had burst the fallopian tube. The ER dr stated if I had waited it out I would not've made it through the night. I am now minus a fallopian tube. She and her office did not even try to findout if I was OK. It was if I did not exist after that to them.I do not recommend Dr. Landwermeyer or her practice. She had been my Dr for 10 years previously.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2010

I've been seeing her since 2001. I think she is absolutely wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2009

I presented to this dr. with an abnormal pap, years of no periods and a desire to get pregnant. She performed a pap, then a colpo on me, during which she said 'Whoops!" and refused to tell me why. Repeatedly. I cried, just wanting to know. There was no diagnosis on my lack of periods, just a focus on my abnormal pap, and on my part, the 'whoops!'. I spent a lot of time researching, diagnosed PCOS, and when I went to another GYN, demanding treatment for that they gave me a prescription right away. Thus periods and kids. I would never go to this person again. If you are going to this person, please be informed, and remember that you need to be aware of what sort of tests can be done.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2008

Wonderful doctor, excellent bedside manner, very caring

flag | Submitted October 4, 2006

Dr. Margaret R. Landwermeyer's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1993)