Ratings for Dr. GHADA Albeheary

She goes above and beyond for her patients and treats them like human beings. She is very knowledgeable and able to think outside the box to help her patients with all of their depression symptoms, even those antidepressants alone cannot handle.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Albeheary is a very kind, considerate and knowledgable psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

DO NOT GO TO THIS OFFICE. I have had issues like other people with constantly late (and sometimes doctor cancelled) appointments. I have had issues with the rude front desk staff who have actually made derisive comments about the medication I take and hung up on me when I tried to discuss a billing mistake that the office made. However, the icing on the cake was when the office cancelled my upcoming appointment after I complained about their billing mistake - all the while refusing to fix said mistake. I was billed for services that I did not receive and released from the practice, then hung up on, when I tried to remedy it. I will not go into details here, but I am beginning to suspect that this office intentionally bills its patients using a higher level of codes than they actually should, knowing that most customers will not notice, as this is billed directly to their insurance. Their refusal to remedy the situation suggests as much. Please be advised and do not see Dr. Albeheary.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I was really nervous about going to Dr. Albeheary but I really needed someone to talk to and help in life. When I walked into the office it was very inviting and immediately I felt more relaxed and calm. Dr. Albeheary really has a gift and I am glad that I found her.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

I have never seen anyone for mental wellness before Dr.Albeheary and am so grateful I landed in her care; she is a gem. She listens and advises like a therapist/psychologist but has the expertise and medical training of an MD with ability to write prescriptions as appropriate--the perfect combination. I had to change insurance recently since my COBRA coverage ended so I chose my new policy solely based on whether or not it was one that Dr.Albeheary accepts. I highly recommend her if you are looking for a non-judgmental, disarming, graceful physician who takes pride in her work and cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr.Albeheary's for over 3 years. I have generalized anxiety disorder, ocd, and ADHD. My anxiety was interfering with my personal relationships as well as my ability to earn a living. Through many sessions with Dr.Albeheary, we were able to develop a treatment plan that works for me to this day. Also, when I was having financial issues, Dr.Albeheary helped me defray the costs by providing me with samples as well as lower cost alternatives. I HIGHLY recommend Dr.Albeheary.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

I’ve been seeing Dr. Albeheary for about five years now. I started seeing her for anxiety/depression, but she has been there for me through a range of issues including my lack of a romantic life, troubles with my career, issues with my family and friends, problems with my weight. She not only listens but gives real world solutions. She is very knowledgeable on different medicines to help me cope with my depression/anxiety. And she’s always willing to work with me to find the right medicine that works for me. If we try out a new medicine and she has samples, she’s always willing to give me the free samples. She gives honest and unbiased feedback. She’s very calming and compassionate. She never makes me feel rushed. In fact she always makes sure there isn't anything else I want to discuss before I leave my appointment. She truly is concerned with how I’m doing.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

I entered to her office 5 minutes later my appointment time - but she was looking at my case for 10 minutes before I even saw her. She was nice, concerned and very knowledgeable. I do not believe that she could be rude...or at least how I understand the word "rude". Yes, she could be hot, but this is her personality type, so if you prefer shy and apologetic docs - she is not your doc. She spent with me 30-45 minutes and if I had questions she would stay longer. "She basically throws some drugs at you" - THIS IS CRAP, she is not an easy prescriber, so if you are looking for kiddie dope - she is not an "Author" :-). She is a deep thinker type doc - she reminds me a psychiatrist from the Sopranos. It's a little more expensive, but what would you expect - to get treated at Magnificent Mile by affectionate women and pay 50$? For me it's easier to do introspection with her and in office with lake view than in barn type tiny room of my 350 lbs. ex doc. And she gave me samples for 300$ :-).

flag | Submitted November 11, 2010

Dr. Abeheary has been an amzing part of my mental health treatment. She is caring, interested, and informative. She runs late OFTEN, but never, I mean never rushes me through my appointment. Heck, she even responds to emails! She is worth waiting for, and putting up with her staff.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010

Dr. Albehary should have opened a medical practice. She basically throws some drugs at you and sends you on your way. She spends less than 15 minutes with you which is not long enough to even give an accurate Psychiatric assessment. She is never on time for appointments, I've never waited less than 30 minutes. Her billing is very very behind so you are treated on month and get the bill 2 months later. I would highly recommend finding a different doctor, one who can fully assess your problems.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

Dr. GHADA Albeheary's Credentials

• Univ Of Cairo, Fac Of Med, Cairo, Egypt (330-02 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1989)