Ratings for Dr. Laura Zetu

The best doctor I know !Pain free!She is very friendly

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

Came to Dr. Zutu for gum issues obviously. She gave me a two part deep cleaning (scaling & teeth planing). And considering how nervous and afraid I was it all went very well no pain and I'm very happy with the results. She has a great personality and made me feel very cared for.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Very good experience. Highly recommend Dr Zetu. She is very personable and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

I had my surgery done 2 weeks ago and I was a little anxious about not knowing how I would feel afterwards. I had NO PAIN! Dr Zetu was amazing! She did a great job! I will recommend her to all my friends!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

The Best! Great service and pain free! I had my implant done last month and although I was very anxious in the begining, everything was so smooth and afterwards no pain... This dr called me after the procedure to find out how am I doing! Recommend this doctor to everybody who needs implants

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

I scheduled my appt for a cleaning, gave my insurance information and it was confirmed with the billing woman that I was covered 100 percent for a cleaning every 6 months. She contacted my insurance company herself and confirmed with me a total of 3 times that I was completely covered for this appt. The cleaning took place, I was happy with the job, three weeks later I was billed $395.00. I phoned the office a total of 10 times trying to clear up the obvious mistake. They finally billed my insurance company who paid in full the PRE AGREED upon fee for a cleaning which left a balance of $286.00. They contiued to bill me yet REFUSED to return any of my numerous phone calls to explain why I had even been billed anything in the first place. About a year of continual phone calls & bills every month, they finally called me. She REFUSED to discuss it at all, only wanted yes or no if I was going to pay.I said no & she hung up on me. DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR.CROOKED BUSINESS WOMAN!!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009