Dr. Corey Cipolla

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Corey Cipolla

I went to see Dr. Corey for orthotics recently. They worked great and I found him to be very nice and knowledgeable. His hours are pretty flexible as well

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Dr. Corey Cipolla is a caring professional. His attention to patients is outstanding. He helps me withe the back pain. Also, neck adjustment treat my chronic migraines. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr. Corey helped me tremendously with my neck pain and headaches. I was skeptical with neck adjustments but found that his approach is very gentle and effective. I recommend Dr. Corey for any ailment you may be experiencing.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Dr. Corey is a knowledgeable Chiro. He spends the proper time with treatment as needed in order to get you to 100% as soon as possible. His staff is pleasant and welcoming

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

Spends time with patients and can treat you a bunch of ways even if you don't want a "back crack". Highly recommended

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Had a great experience with Dr. Cipolla. He is very knowledgable and was quick to help me with problems in my lower back. He is accommodating with times for appointments and would highly recommend him if looking for a chiropractor.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Dr. Cipolla was very pleasant and personable with his approach as a Chiropractor. He is very knowledgeable in what he does and takes the time to explain all aspects of his approach and treatment. He was able to give me relief from the low back pain I went to him for which has bothered me for some time. His clinic is bright and inviting as are his staff. His office is easy to access and his hours of availability are very convenient for my work schedule. I highly recommend Dr. Corey and feel confident referring my friends and family to him and others at his clinic in Richmond Hill.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

I was skeptical about chiropractic, but Dr. Cipolla got rid of most of my 3 month long foot pain in 3-4 visits.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

A friend of mine recommended Dr. Chipolla to me as I have been suffering from back pain for years. When Dr. Chipolla assessed me he was very thorough and explained his findings and treatment plan clearly. He was open to my questions and concerns and willing to be an active participant in helping me reach my goals of an active and pain free life. My follow up treatments have been just as thorough and I leave his office feeling great!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013

Such a great chiropractor. Highly recommended. He takes the time and listens to your problems. Convenient location and is available after work which is convenient.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

Dr. Corey Cipolla's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Corey Cipolla is expertly trained in the diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal conditions that often result in pain and dysfunction. He employs a holistic and individualized approach to patient health by incorporating Chiropractic Treatment, Myofascial Release Therapy, Graston Instrumented Soft Tissue Therapy and Kinesiotaping. He also has interest in treating the body by addressing the nervous system through the use of acupuncture. . Whether it would be to return to work, return to sport specific activity or just to improve pain, Dr. Corey’s works with the patient to meet their goals. This is achieved by supplementing treatment with patient education and the empowerment for the patient to take an active part in his/her own health.

• Chiropractic adjustment