You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Anne Rose N. Eapen

Dr. Eapen has demonstrated more personal care and thoroughness than any other doctor I have ever had. I became tired of never seeing the same person when visiting local family practices and switched to Dr. Eapen many years ago and have not regretted my decision. The continuity of the care I receive from her give me and my family peace of mind.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

Dr. Eapen is an intelligent, conscientious, and caring physician. She goes the extra mile, beyond what other doctors offer. She is persistent, thorough, insightful, and knowledgeable about specifics in other medical disciplines. Although a general practitioner, she advised me on problems related to cardiology and dermatology. Her medical expertise appears to be unlimited.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Dr. Eapen is intelligent, professional, gentle, thorough, available, and she doesn't make the patient wait but then doesn't rush the patient. And she has terrific staff. Dr. Eapen is just a great doc.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

Excellent Doctor. I have been her patient for over 15 years

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

When referred to Dr Eapen I was told she would "add years to your life", and I believe she will. Very fortunate to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

Dr. Eapen and her staff are very pleasant and respectful. She is never hurried and always takes ample time to talk with me and answer my questions. The waiting time is always reasonable and she seems glad to see me. She treats me like an intelligent and educated person, isn't opinionated or condescending. My husband and I feel lucky to have found her and he feels comfortable with her being a woman.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2012

Dr Eapen has taken excellent care of my and my wife's health for over ten years. She is keen to get to the root of the disease and treats it quite effectively.It is relatively easy to get appointments in her office at short notice.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

Dr. Eapen is not in my primary insurance network so I pay upfront and submitt for reimbursements. She is very thorough and extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Eapen's for six years and think she is one of the best doctors available. She is very knowledgeable and has really helped me manage some medical conditions I am forced to deal with.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

Always able to get appointment in a timely manner; very knowledgable and easy to talk to; works with me to assure that I am following the care plan; my wife and I and son have been going to her for over 20 years and we have never had a problem with her care. Always available. Follows my son's kidney problems and my diabetic problems.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

Dr. Anne Rose N. Eapen's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1987)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Eapen has demonstrated more personal care and thoroughness than any other doctor I have ever had. I became tired of never seeing the same person when visit..."

March 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Eapen is an intelligent, conscientious, and caring physician. She goes the extra mile, beyond what other doctors offer. She is persistent, thorough, insig..."

February 10, 2016