Ratings for Dr. George Fielding

Dr. Fielding is the best Doctor in the world. He is the best surgian and most compassionate person I ever meet. I had my bypass surgery with him over 4 years now and lost all my weight. I look great and I still see him because I just love him!!! Thanks Dr Fielding for giving me a life! Jenny B.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

I had the best experience with dr fielding he is wonderful and very knowledgable

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

BEST DOCTOR THANK GOD HE DID MY SURGERY HE IS SO CARING WITH HIS PATIENTS THANK YOU DR FIELDING

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

like a factory. weight loss is not one size fits all. the staff is awful awful awful in every way. but most is he is a bad doctor pushing for outdated ineffective procedure. probably bec then he gets more money when he does a revision. STAY AWAY!!!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr. Fielding was wonderful to me. He answered all my questions regarding a revision and set me up within a few weeks for surgery. He was very attentive before and after surgery, I was well taken care of at NYU by the staff as well as, the Doctor. I would recommend him to others and am quite happy with the care I received then and the continuous care I receive from him in his office.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Appalling experience with him in Australia. It was just like an assembly line. I had standing appointments with him where we had to get all the questions and answers done while he weighed you then you were out the door and paying the bill. I had severe complications which were not taken seriously by the clinic and I had to get another surgeon who saw me to refer me to an infection specialist to get it sorted. His now ex-wife in Australia has had to do years of follow up care and she is excellent! He no longer operates here.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

I must disagree with anyone that says Dr. Fielding "disappears" after surgery is way off. On the contrary. I had the lap band done by him 7 years ago. The follow up is incredible! They come to Rockland county, snd several other locations SUNDAYS EVERY MONTH! Just to make it easier for patients to follow through will fills or even taking out. In addition, they have wonderful patient outreach. "Eating with George" gives patients opportunities to go to resteraunts and help choose band friendly meals. Also, they have a dinner cruise every year and celebrate and socialize ans revel in their patients accomplishments. I dare you to find any other surgeons who do what this office does.,I am lucky to have him, and everyone in that office assist in my medical care . Any other questions? Didn't think so.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

Sadly, this office has become nearly impossible to get an appointment with and so i've decided to try to find follow up care at another facility

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

had the sleeve surgery and came home the next day and 5 days after surgery I went back to work I was vary happy with DR Fieldinfg and his staff

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012