Ratings for Dr. Preet Pal Sekhon

Dr sekhon great doc . and great knowledge of their field .In a short experience got much knowledge. helpful and loving humanity. Gentleman.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Doctor doesn't have enough experience and he doesn't know about patients treatments properly. I saw him when I asked him some questions about my health. He was searching on internet he was confused and don't know how he is going to plan treatment and showing that he was confident in his profession but he wasn't able to answer the basic illness questions and after searching on internet he was able to answer those questions. He doesn't have enough experience in Health profession and He doesn't know how to deal with the patients professionally. He is not a Specialist just General Physician if you have fever or headache. He is able to write a prescription but other illness he doesn't know anything and I saw him he search on internet for the general basic questions which I asked him then he was able to provide the answer for those question. He is poor in health profession, I will never go there again because he doesn't know the basic illness facts and I saw him . He was searching on internet for my basic questions and He is not knowledgeable in Health Profession.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

Was worth visit. Switched to family Doctor. Was impressed with his evaluation for my fitness.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

Dr. Sekhon is a great doctor. I am seeing him for about a year now. I really wish he would do something about timings and appointments as it takes tooooo long to see him. Other than that I am really happy with Dr. Sekhon. He is very caring and very nice.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Great doctor but it does take awhile to get an appointment and you wait several hours if you walk-in

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

He is a great doctor! He is very nice and pays attention to your problem. In fact educates you about your health issue. Only problem is that you have to wait for too long if you go as a walk in and very difficult to get an appointment.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr. Sekhon himself is a great doctor, however you have to way toooo long to get an appointment. He is my family doctor since the last 5-6 months but if you call today to book an appointment when you are actually sick he is available at least 2 weeks later. Then after waiting for so long to see him you have to wait at least 1.5 hours to see him if you have an appointment and if you choose to walk in its anywhere from 2-5 hours. He's a great doctor but he needs to stop taking in new patients and no more walk-ins. I expect to be able to see my doctor within 2-3 days when I'm sick, not when my illness has gotten worse or when the symptoms have disappeared only to come back a few weeks later. Honestly makes me soo mad that I have to wait so long to see him and then wait again for hours at length in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

U had abnormal results on a PAP test and was never called back. I now may have cervical cancer ad a result.

Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. Sekhon is a fabulous and best doctor, i have ever met. Kind, gentle, knowledgeable and makes you feel as if you're his special patient. A very nice man and a great doctor.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr.Sekhon is such an amazing doctor. He knows exactly what he's doing and gives the best medical advice. I will definitely stick with him!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014