Ratings for Dr. Steve Howell

This Dr is all about the money!!! He don't care about your pain or if you're suffering. It's sad when Dr's don't care about there patients but care more about emptying out your wallet. I guess I'll just have to live with the pain. The receptionist wasn't very professional as well. Very cold and unfriendly. I won't ever go back to this clinic again! Just very disappointed 😕

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Kept giving me pain pills without even examining me. Felt like cattle in a herd. Same routine every time. Pushed around my back. Gave me 2 injections and handed me an Paper for 90 lorcets a day. Same thing for 3 years. Got tired and left. Stopped all his meds and now I am soooo much better.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

i had back surgery and am in constant pain in my back and legs he has givin me 2 steroid shots and prescribed me tylonol4 but this did not help.he then prescribed me nucynta but i have copd and breathing problems and ive had 2 heart attacks and hepititus..the nucynta made it harder to breath.so he prescribed a butran patch which says it is life threatening to people with breathing problems.i have not taken the butrans.he also told me that if this did not work there was nothing else he could do for me.i feel like he is working for workmans comp and does not care about his patient very much.i have asked him to refer me to someone that could help me but he hasnt yet.what do i do now???

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013