Ratings for Dr. Cesar Rudzki

I've been seeing Dr. Rudzki for over 10 years first for a specific form of colitis and subsequently for a mild case of Crohn's. He has always been thorough and thoughtful and caring. His knowledge is terrific and his sense of my anxiety and needs is outstanding. His office hours, particularly the early morning hours, are good and if I was concerned about the waiting time, I would just call before leaving for his office and get a good read from his staff. I couldn't imagine going to anyone else for my disease.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2007

Well, I must say I agree with the first rating. The long office wait is certainly not worth it. While Dr. Rudzki does give the appearance of a kind, gentle doctor, he was not helpful or seemed knowledgeable with my diagnosis. As a result, my other doctor has recommended another Gastroenterologist and feels it is necessary to obtain other opinions.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2006

I went to Dr. Rudzki some years back for Crohn's Disease (which he correctly diagnosed). Dr. Rudzki performed 2 colonoscopies on me which he used to diagnose it. He also took a very thorough family history. Although I may have waited a tad long in his office, he went over the results of my colonoscopies with a fine tooth comb. I think we spoke for nearly an hour in his office (which is very rare) about the disease, change in diet, role of genetics, as well as other things not relating to it (i.e. his family, living in Argentina, etc.). I work in healthcare and can safely say I have rarely come across a doctor as professional and courteous as Dr. Rudzki. I moved to another city and have tried four other G.I. doctors--none of which even come close to Dr. Rudzki. I don't know what the other person experienced, but I can safely say he was the best doctor I've been to.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2006

I was referred to this specialist due to some unusually high liver/cholesterol results. The wait in his office is very long (1-2 hours); he was neither helpful or knowledgeable. Repeated blood tests. When I call in the morning for results, I'm told he'll need to talk to me, so I leave my daytime number. He calls after 6:00 with a message of "your results are fine" When I check later, I'm told the numbers are still quite high, but there seems to be no concern on their part (but enough concern from my internal medicine doctor, saying I needed to be seen by this specialist as soon as possible). This doctor was also supposed to set up a CT scan (which when I saw him seemed urgent); I've not heard back from him in a while and when I call the office staff are not friendly.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2006

Dr. Cesar Rudzki's Credentials

• Univ De Buenos Aires, Fac De Med, Buenos Aires, Argentina (Grad. 1961)