Ratings for Dr. Isaac Seinuk

I have been going to Dr. Seinuk since I was 20 (when my pediatric dentist retired). Over the last 12 years I have developed a very good relationship with Dr. Seinuk and now my parents, sister, and wife go to him as well. His office is ver non-descript, yet clean and welcoming. His receptionist is a delight as well. Dr. Seinuk does all the treatments himself, not a dental hygienist, which is unusal today, but I prefer it this way. You generally have to wait 15-20 minutes beyond your designated appointment time to see him, but one expects that in any doctor/dentist's office. He does a meticulous cleaning job and focuses on prevention rather than treatment. I am proud to say I do not have one cavity or filling since using Dr. Seinuk, which is over 12 years now. His temperment is relaxed and he always makes good conversation when he is working on you so you don't get bored. You also never feel rushed like you do in other doctors' offices.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009