Ratings for Dr. Jay S. Wallshein

Fantastic experience from beginning to end. Great front office communication. Excellent work up. Dr Wallshein and Reich are the best. I have complete confidence in them caring for my dry eyes and glaucoma.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

After several years , with several doctors I finally discovered Dr Wallshein. He treated my keratoconus condition immediately and I finally had excellent vision with a contact lense that no other doctor ever recommended. He and his staff are wonderful and I cannot give them enough stars for all their help !!!!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

I went to Dr. Wallshein after seeking several other opinions for a faint amount of vision loss. First evaluation was at a local ophthalmologist then a teaching institution and then another local physician. Finally, I went to see Dr Wallshein. My vision was 20/20. My color exam was normal. Basically everything else was normal too except Dr Wallshein noticed a small amount of paleness to my optic nerves. He sent me for blood tests and an MRI. The blood was mildly abnormal, but the MRI showed a brain tumor on my optic nerves. I was shocked, but Dr Wallshein called his best neurosurgeon and I had the tumor removed. My vision is coming back. I'm so pleased with my care that I wanted to write about it.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Staff was great. Office is beautiful, but that doesn't make up for an arrogant rude doctor.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Everyone treated me the best here and I've been coming for years. It's truly an amazing place besides getting the best care from Dr Wallshein

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

My eyes aren't dry and teary anymore which they were for years. I went to several local physicians and they just gave me artificial tears...What a joke compared to the care I had with Dr Wallshein. He fixed the problems. Says it all right there.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Very good experience at Palm Beach Eye Center and the staff and doctor.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Last year my husband had cataract surgery with another physician that resulted in a complication and vision loss. We were very scarred to do the second eye. Dr Wallshein took his retina specialist with him to surgery and at the end was a perfect outcome. I can not tell you how pleased we are and that a great outcome occurred.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

My family has always had a nice experience at Palm Beach Eye Center. Dr Wallshein is kind and caring.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Dr. Jay S. Wallshein's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

(General) Workers Compensation