You may also like

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

I took my father for an exam at this office and had an excellent experience. The staff was incredible very professional and caring. During our whole visit I felt very confident with the care they were giving my Dad. I want to thank the staff and Doctor for helping my Dad and making us feel comfortable and welcome. This is by far one of the best eye Doctor's office I have ever been at. Thanks again!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

I had my cataract surgery here. Top care, great outcomes start to finish

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

My extensive experience with this office and doctors has always been the best. I have had to wait on average 5-10 minutes but more than that is rare. Each if the doctors that I've seen including Wallshein, Beck and Victoria, have all been top notch and very interested in me. Finding a great doctor is not easy. These are the best. I saw Wallshein for dry eyes and cataracts. My eyes feel great and my surgery came out perfectly. Dr Victoria saw me for tearing and it is gone. Dr Beck saw me for an emergency. The care was the best. I will be loyal to this practice forever.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

The quality of care at this facility has drastically took a turn for the worst. My last three appointments have been a nightmare. The office is standing room only, the staff rushes through the patients and the doctor only spent a few minutes with me before sending me on my way. The doctor was abrupt and seemed to be in a bad mood. The staff was running all over the office. The only one who I was able to speak with was the optician Deb who was a great help. I've already made arrangements to go to another eye doctor. My daughter showed me this site and I feel compelled to review the practice. A year ago when I first came to the office I was very thrilled and happy with the service and I'm sad to report that is no longer the case. I hope the doctor is able to turn the place around.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

I've been a patient at Palm Beach Eye Center for over 3 years. I've worked in the medical field as a medical assistant for over 10 years. Never have a seen a staff so efficient and knowledgeable. I've seen the front staff work hand in hand with each other. I've seen the technicians work so hard with their patients in a very calm manner. In my experience recently my technician was very thorough. She went out of her way to answer certain eye conditions that I was misinformed of. After waiting 10 minutes to dilate I was taken into the doctors exam room. Once seeing Dr. Wallshein he explained to me in further detail my concerns and assured me that I had nothing to worry about. The staff here is amazing from check in to check out!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Great doctor. The staff was very kind to me and made sure I was well taken care of. I can be a difficult patient and customer at times but the technicians were so patient. So excited to get my new frames that I LOVE! 5 stars.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Dr. Jay S. Wallshein's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

AARP
HealthPartners

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had surgery with Dr Wallshein and perfect outcome. They run a premium, first rate eye center "

December 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I took my father for an exam at this office and had an excellent experience. The staff was incredible very professional and caring. During our whole visit I fe..."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "They have more lawyers than doctors to take care of lawsuits!"

November 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my cataract surgery here. Top care, great outcomes start to finish "

November 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My extensive experience with this office and doctors has always been the best. I have had to wait on average 5-10 minutes but more than that is rare. Each if..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "The quality of care at this facility has drastically took a turn for the worst. My last three appointments have been a nightmare. The office is standing room o..."

October 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very thorough, analytical and professional. Provides high level care, and his whole operation is outstanding!"

October 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to palm bch eye center the staff was very helpfull and the facility was clean the drs were amazing "

October 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient at Palm Beach Eye Center for over 3 years. I've worked in the medical field as a medical assistant for over 10 years. Never have a seen a st..."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor. The staff was very kind to me and made sure I was well taken care of. I can be a difficult patient and customer at times but the technicians were ..."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I've had a great experience at palm beach center for the past two years all the doctors there are wonderful from the technicians to the front desk ."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wallshein it's a great Doctor!! He was kind and professional, when my father had an emergency a few weeks ago. Great staff!! Great experience !!"

October 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If your looking for an eye practice then look no further. The staff and doctors are very knowledgable, very helpful. I called for and emergency appt very late..."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a new patient of Palm Beach Eye. Had some serious concerns with bleeding in my eye. Their office worked me in immediately and their staff was so compassio..."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would like to say, that I have visited numerous medical establishments in New Yor k City, and here in Florida... And I must say, that the Palm Beach Eye ce..."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Because of an accurate diagnosis Dr. Wallshein saved my life . He is a brilliant young doctor. I recommend him to everyone! The staff was very considerate, w..."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Being a retired eye doctor from New Jersey , I needed to establish a relationship with a local ophthalmologist . My daughter and I both have visited with Dr W..."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wallshein and his staff have taken such great care of me over the last year. I am so blessed that I found him because he has kept me seeing when all the oth..."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I've never seen a more overwhelmed staff in any office. The front desk seems nice, assuming you get to speak with them since they have to continuously answer th..."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From the moment you walk into the office you know you're in a great place. The front desk person greets and acknowledges you. The technicians are all friendly..."

October 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From the moment I came in this office I noticed a very nice and professional environment. Everyone had a nice attitude and was very helpful to all my questions...."

October 4, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "The staff looked ridiculously overwhelmed. They didn't have time to answer any questions as they had to answer the phones over and over again. Need more staff a..."

October 2, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "The wait time is ridiculous like a previous rating stated. There are not enough seats in the waiting room. Need more staff. The Dr. spent literally a minute wit..."

October 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been Dr Wallshein’s patient for the last four years. Not only have I had positive experience with all my appointments, I have been treated with respect ..."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I was very pleased by the service provided by the Dr's at Palm Beach Eye Center. I was able to have my regular exam, used my benefits toward my glasses and get ..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From the moment I came in this office I felt the environment was extremely profesional and inviting. The office is spotless and all the employees are friendly a..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was so happy to finally find an office that not only treated my disease but also treated me like a person! The office was so nice and attentive, I need to tha..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience at this facility was above par, the technicians were knowledgeable all of my questions regarding cataract surgery were answered, the doctor althou..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience begins with a courteous answer of the phone and ends with an excellent exam and treatment. I had a piece of metal in my eye. It was so painful ..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful experience , beautiful office the whole staff was great especially the technicians "

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This practice is one of the most efficient practices I have ever seen. The staff is very professional and caring. The experience has been excellent for me. I wo..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always a thorough exam at Pbec. The staff always are kind and helpful no matter how busy they are and the doctors there are the best. I have been seen by Dr W..."

September 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I wenti for my exam today and when I entered the office, I noticed that it seemed very busy. I was greeted warmly by the front staff even tho they were busy an..."

September 29, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrible experiences at this office one after another.....more recently the office is over crowded with no room to sit...wait times have been abysmal and the st..."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience was excellent and Dr. Wallshein is amazing."

June 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Top doctor...I had a great experience at his office."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My wife and I had cataract surgery with Dr Wallshein. Two perfect outcomes. He is a true perfectionist and has a lovely personality."

December 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a spectacular experience at Palm Beach Eye Center and Dr. Wallshein. I was recommended to him by a friend that had a basic eye problem. Mine was much mo..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Definitely an amazing doctor. The office is beautiful, the staff is top notch and very accommodating. I recommend Dr Wallshien to everyone!"

October 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wallshein is a kind and wonderful physican. Each time I come in I get the best care. He always answers all my questions and is very thorough."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Came in as an emergency at the end of the day. I was referred by JFK for trauma I sustained during gardening. Dr. Wallshein and his staff were so kind and accom..."

October 8, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=37932'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 7, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=37932'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.1

February 5, 2014