Ratings for Dr. Elbert H. Barnes

Solid medical advice. Serious. Knows his limitations. Takes plenty of time to listen.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010

Dr. Bert and Cathy are wonderful physicians whom I first started seeing years ago before I left the area. When I moved back a few years ago I signed up my whole family to become patients and we are very satisfied. Dr. Bert sent my son for a test that no other doctor, including various specialists, had picked up on and he is now on daily medication that has improved his quality of life. He has all the patience in the world with my teenaged daughter, who cannot always describe succinctly what is troubling her. Don't confused quiet compassion with "stuffiness". the receptionist Rosemary is wonderful also, very helpful! I recommend them wholeheartedly!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2009

Appointment times are usually met (no extended waiting) Dr. Barnes seems very knowledgeable and helpful. He has been my Dr. for several years and I have recommended him to others.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2009

Dr. Bert is very knowledgable and you can ask him anything. He makes time for the patient and still is very prompt with his appointments. He and his wife work as a team and the office staff are clearly influenced by it.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

Dr. Elbert H. Barnes's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Port Richey, FL