Ratings for Dr. Edward Wayne Haga

Dr. Haga is wonderful. I am so fortunate to have him as my doctor and would never think about going to any other doctor.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Would be wonderful if practice was reliable. Dr Haga's practice is inconsistent.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Have a very rude a disrespect receptionist rose. She was also convicted for emblezzling money. Glad I took my records and left

Submitted September 4, 2014

Dr. Haga is an exceptional physician. He stays abreast of new treatment modalities and pharmaceuticals to ensure that these and traditional treatments are what are in the best interests of helping his patients' recovery. He has a wonderful and caring bedside manner, listens to patients and addresses their concerns. Being from a healthcare background, I tend to be alert to medical practices. I find that Dr. Haga and his staff are nothing short of professional and first rate. I would not hesitate to recommend his to anyone I know and love.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Went to see Dr Haga today for the first time. I was surprised by how nice and sweet he was, he listened very carefully to everything I had to say, he wasn't arrogant or rude like most doctors seem to be these days, he took his time and examined me and he spent at least 30 mins with me (rare these days). He genuinely seemed to care about me and how I was feeling. He actually told me to tell him if I ever feel like he isn't listening to me, or if I ever felt like he was rushing me (which I never felt). He really seemed to care, I will definitely be going back to see him. Loved his cowboy boots and jeans too!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

I could not get a doctor's appointment for my daughter so I called Dr. Haga's Office. They set up an appointment the same day even though we are new patients. Staff is very friendly and professional, would definitely recommend. My whole family is switching over to Dr. Haga's Office.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Great Doctor never in a rush and always willing to just listen. So glad he now has his own practice.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

Went and saw Dr.Haga today, so glad to have my, carrying, compassionate, understanding, Dr back, got ok care from the others but glad to have him back in practice finding a good carrying Dr. is tough today and he cares about you the person not you the $$$$$$.love those cowboy boots and Jeans makes took feel like you are talking to a friend..welcome back

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

Wonderful doctor. Has been my families doctor for over 13 years. Understanding and kind. Takes the time to listen and doesn't rush you out of the office. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

Dr. Haga was my doctor for 19 years. He has taken care of me over the years and never let me down. I was shocked when I called the office last year to find he was no longer there and the office did not give out any information or notice to the patients of his departure. (I think I had a nervous breakdown:) ) when I found out he was gone. He is the best. He has an excellent bedside manner and genuinely cares about his patients. I will be calling his office first thing Monday morning 3-36 and have my records moved. This will be one of the best birthday gifts I have received if he is still accepting patients.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012

Dr. Edward Wayne Haga's Credentials

• East Carolina Univ Sch Of Med, Greenville Nc 27858 (Grad. 1988)