Dr. Lana Rozenberg, DDS

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lana Rozenberg, DDS

My teeth were shifting and changing my smile. It was horrible. I choose to go to Dr. Lana Rozenberg because of her specialty and convenient location on the upper east side. I will stay with her because of the wonderful work she performs. Her team is attentive as well.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2020

I never considered going to a dentist for a face-lift. Dr. Lana Rozenberg uses amazing technology. My experience with Smooth-Lase reduced the appearance of wrinkles and lines that surrounded my mouth. As a former smoker, it is astounding.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2020

With my dentures, I appear more youthful. I can enjoy food and I speak can comfortably now. Thanks to Dr. Lana Rozenberg, I am more confident. It has also improved my social life and community participation.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2020

Dr. Lana is the dentist for my whole family. We see her for regular checkups and we love knowing she'll be there for us if an emergency arises. We love her staff and the whole office atmosphere.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2019

I called Dr Lana's office because I'd heard about all the great things she offered. I'm getting a bit older and was worried I would need crowns. After an exam, she let me know about porcelain onlays which can help protect your teeth. It was a simple process and the results are wonderful. I am so happy

flag | Submitted December 10, 2019

My old metal filling fell out and I wanted it fixed fast. I called Rozenberg Dental and was able to be seen pretty soon. I expected the same old dental office and the same old metal fillings. Dr. Lana specializes in making her patients lives better. She offered porcelain inlays which are more natural looking and last longer. The office was so comfortable and the whole experience was actually kind of relaxing. I'll be using Dr. Lana for everything from now on.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2019

I have always been nervous when I've had to visit the dentist. Rozenberg Dental NYC alleviated all my nerves before I even sat in the chair. The staff is polite and caring, the atmosphere was comforting, and Dr. Rozenberg was excellent. I will never trust my teeth to anyone else.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2019

My dad is much older. He is very self conscious about his smile. Dr. Rozenberg was really gentle with his age. She was able to develop a plan to help him get dentures that were comfortable for him.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2019

My elderly parents have different oral health issues. We brought them to Dr. Rozenberg. She was able to make both of them feel very comfortable and talked them into proceeding with much needed oral care. Thanks for being amazing to my parents!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2019

You're never going to find a better dentist than Dr. Rozenberg. She has been amazing with my brother who is on the spectrum. I am working with her to whiten my teeth and get ready for my wedding.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2019