Ratings for Dr. Michael E. Glass

Today is Dec 4, 2017. I'm a new patient and this is my second visit. Dr. Michael Glass is refreshing, caring, and knowledgeable. He takes time to talk with his patients and answer questions. What I really like is that he stays on top of new technology/techniques for the best care of his patient, me. After my initial appointment, he did some research regarding my unique dental problem and I believe he may have a solution to what I thought was an impossible situation. Well done, well done! Today was my first cleaning appointment. Melinda, my Hygienist, did a great job. She's professional and friendly. Thank you Melinda. The only problem I have is, why did I not know about this dental office sooner? I left my previous dentist because they stopped caring so I was forced to make a change, but thank The Lord Jesus that He opened up another window. My sincere thanks to Dr. Michael Glass and his fine staff. Blessings!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Took time to explain procedures/outcomes to me. Very friendly and caring athmosphere.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

Explained things in detail and did not charge for this session, but in the long run - an expensive outcome - if gone with the short term fixit - would be cheaper. The staff is great!!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2009