Ratings for Dr. Justin Yeung

Dr. Yeung performed abdominal liposuction on my body just over a week ago. He took the time to thoroughly explain the procedure and answer all of my questions. I couldn't be happier with the results. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

It is with great pleasure I write this review for Dr. Justin Yeung. I had a chronic wrist issue surgically resolved by this brilliant surgeon. I had previous treatments including surgery on the wrist in question on several occasions, but could never get functional range of motion or the pain under control. I am glad that I was eventually referred to Dr. Yeung and wish I had been referred to him sooner. He has a gentle bed-side manner and a genuine care for his patients. His attitude clearly sets as an example to his colleagues as his frontline staff are equally superb.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

As others have said, A++++ doctor and staff. You will not find a better plastic surgeon than Doctor Justin Yeung, PERIOD. He actually cares about you - that can't be said for most plastic surgeons in Calgary, let alone Canada.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

I had my family doc specifically refer my case to Dr. Yeung after hearing from a neighbour how brilliantly his surgery went with Dr. Yeung. Upon additional research, I learned that he is the Chief of Plastic Surgery and the Surgeon for other Surgeons. I’m very happy that I was able to be cared for by Dr. Yeung and very pleased with the smooth recovery process. I would highly recommend Dr. Yeung seeking surgery of the hands for his skill and bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Dr. Yeung is a brilliant and caring doctor. During my first consultation, he took time and care to understand my life situation so that the surgical outcomes would align with my endeavours in music and art. Other surgeons I had met did not even care to ask for details about my life. I had to volunteer the information, and even upon sharing, my personal situation didn’t seem to impact the plan of care. Needless to say, I didn’t book my surgery with the apathetic surgeons and I am happy to have been operated on by Dr. Yeung because my life as improved, thanks to him. Increased mobility of my hand, wrist and fingers has allowed me to continue my artistic pursuits and I am now living a pain free life. For this I am eternally grateful.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

I recently had a panniculectomy surgery (skin removal, front and back), butt lift and liposuction. The surgery was explained in detail and length by Dr. Yeung. After losing 160 pounds it was the next step in getting my life back with a new lease! I couldn't be happier with the outcome and the results. Thank you for your kindness and patience. This is an excellent team from Dr. Yeung, the anaesthesiologist, OR nurses at the PLC and not to forget the outstanding office staff. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Most awfully nice Surgeon I have ever met. His staff are amazing and very accommodating. He takes his time to explain to you the procedure he is doing and the risks. I’ve seen 2 other wrist specialists and I am so happy to have been in Dr. Yeung’s care. I couldn’t complain more about the small scars he left as he couldn’t have done a better job. I would most definitely recommend anyone to him. He also is a busy Dr so don’t expect miracles from him keeping you longer than he needs to as a patient in his care.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

carpel tunnel surgery 100 percent success hardly any pain and no scar.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Dr. Justin Yeung is a gifted surgeon. After various surgeries and lifestyle changes to shed over 200 llbs, I had the fortune of getting my tummy tuck surgery and a lift of my saggy lady bits that closely resembled the green slime character from Ghostbusters draped over my groin area as if it were its life mission to block everyone and everything from coming close. It was a huge surgery but it was well worth it. The results have given me a new lease on life. For the first time in 36 years, I will be hitting the beaches with my extended family who travels to Mexico annually. I feel so much better about myself, and because of this, my husband and kids are happier. Thank you so, so, so much to Dr. Yeung and his lovely staff.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

I thank my lucky stars that I was referred to Dr Yeung for reconstructive surgery after breast cancer. He was very informative about the options available to me and made me feel very comfortable. At the hospital, his talented team was checking on my recovery constantly. I would definitely recommend him. Thank you Dr Yeung and your team and staff.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017