Ratings for Dr. Renee Georges

I have seen Dr. Georges for several years and always knew she was great but she pushed that up several notches recently. Having been recently diagnosed with a new condition, I went into immediate panic mode. I called her office shortly after she closed and her office manager alerted her and she postponed her evening plans for me. What other doctor does that? Not many, I'm sure of it. After spending over an hour with me and my several questions, I was calm and at ease. Thank you! My family members have seen her and even my husband wanted to see her, unfortunately his condition didn't warrant her services. I know she is a specialist but I wish she could be my dentist, podiatrist, gynecologist, internist and every other kind of doctor I might have to encounter in the future! In addition, she has the most amazing office manager, truly a professional. Way to go and keep up the good work! You make women proud!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

I wouldn't put myself in anyone elses hands. She is so dedicated to her patients.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Wow, wow, wow!! Great experience at a physician's office! The surgeon was PHENOMENAL and the office manager was FANTASTIC! Dr. Georges is intelligent, kind, funny, calming and just AWESOME. Her office manager have an incredibly cohesive relationship. They really make you feel special and I would recommend them to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

I am so grateful to Dr.Georges and her staff for seeing me when I needed them the most. They hold a very professional and respectful office. I was able to get an appt. within days and had much needed surgery within 2 weeks. I feel so much better now. Even with state ins. Dr.Georges still treated me like any other patient. She was very thorough to explain the procedure I was getting and had great bedside manner. I highly recommend Dr.Georges for your surgical needs.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

If you are looking for compassion, professionalism, intellect, knowledge, eagerness and willingness to discuss your medical situation, see this surgeon. I was so nervous entering the hospital, but fortunate to have her on call. Her bedside manner is second to none and I must say; she made my hospital stay wonderful and I would recommend her to all!! It is comforting to know that there are physicians who care. Thank you Dr. Georges!!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2007

Dr. Renee Georges's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Ameritas