Ratings for Dr. James E. Nassar

Professional and did a great job, gave me a million dollar smile. Would recommend him for all your dental needs.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Dr. Nassar was the least knowledgeable dentist I have ever been to. DO NOT GO TO HIM!!! Makes me wonder if he bribed his way through dental school. He said I would need 3 crowns and I had 4 cavities. I went to two other dentists who both agreed I had only one cavity and I did not need any crowns. My teeth have been fine with no pain since I got that one cavity fixed by another dentist. Not to mention he has some very shady things going on with his Dental Hygienists. I saw him grope one of them couple of times and I'm pretty sure he is married at least he wears a wedding ring. Luckily I am a male or I would have been nervous myself.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Dr. Nassar the best denstist I have found, since I move to Las Vegas 8 years ago. I had gone to another destist who stated I needed 4 crowns, a second review by Dr. Nassar and I didn't need crowns, he was able to save my molers. The office it nice and clean and the staff is friendly and helpful. I would definetly recommend going to visit him.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

Dr. James Nassar is by far the most gentle dentist I have ever been too. I went for a root canal and didn't feel the needle to numb the area or any part of the procedure. He explaned the entire procedure to me beforehand and made sure he answered all my questions. He even continued to ask me if I was ok & comfortable throughtout the procedure. For anyone who is terrified of going to the dentist or afraid of needles - this is the man to go to. You will never want to open your mouth for anyone else. A very caring dentist and extremely sweet staff members. He will give you a reason to smile when you leave his office even if you are still drooling ;)

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

Dr. Nassar is an excellent dentist. His office is gorgeous and the staff is friendly and efficient. He made me feel comfortable, answered all my questions, and the exam never felt rushed. For years I've gone to Absolute dental, and my experience with Dr. Nassar's office was like night & day! Great experience

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010