Ratings for Dr. Lisa S. Sundberg

Went to her for my first pap EVER and was treated horribly! The survey asks if you've ever been pregnant, had a miscarriage, or abortion I was a virgin and put zero and she acted like I was a liar. She actually rolled her eyes when I said I had never had intercorse. She was very rough during the exam and told me "it doesn't hurt" when I asked her to stop. I left feeling violated and in tears.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I loved dr sundberg! She delivered two of my nephews, and did my c section. On top of all that, she found my cervical cancer, and surgically removed the piece of my cervix that was "bad." I very much trust her, and I deeply thank her! She remembers me everytime I come into her office, and even remembers my daughter.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

Here and her staff are stuck up..... she acts as if she knows everything! She interrupts every second and the ladie at the desk always gives me dirty looks and says kinda mean things with a nice voice.... does anyone no wat i mean?

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

Cold, no warmth when discussing a difficult issue (infertility). Did a rectal without warning and did not discuss my questions. Said we would talk about them in 3 months when I returned. Horrible experience.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

Rude, cold, and suggested test protocols I came to find later could have seriously worsened my condition. Also charged more than any doctor I have ever seen in my life for 20 minutes of humiliation.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2011

loved her and I was glad I could keep her when I switched insurance.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2011

This doctor is horrid. She was sadly the doctor on call the night my friend went into preterm labor. She was not only rushed and rude, when my friends daughter arrived prematurely Dr. Sundberg couldnt even be bothered enough to be present for the delivery. Although she did walk in as the baby was making her appearance, she quickly pivoted and was out the door. Leaving it up to the wonderful nurses to assist in her birth. The look on the nurses' faces was pure shock. She was completely unprofessional, making snide comments about how her fellow collegue had placed a cerclage, "it had apparantly been a long time since he's done this" and telling my friend "are you planning on doing this again?". She was in such a rush she did not wait as pain medication could take affect as she was hacking into my friend's cervix, depite her cries and pleads for her to stop. She was continuing to refer to my friend's daughter as a "fetus" even though she was born alive, only living for a few short hours.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2010

I had a horrible experience with Dr. Sundberg. She would not listen to me. She injured me with a too painful pelvic exam. She would not answer my questions. She was in such a hurry, for example, a five minute annual exam) that she did not even address the reasons I came to see her. She told me one thing to my face, then wrote something different, wrong, in my medical records. I have already had a hysterectomy, but Dr. Sundberg wrote in my medical records that I had PMS and that we discussed PMS at great lenths! Which is impossible! What a lie. The whole exam was over in five minutes. She was NO help at all. She made me feel stupid! When I told her my symptoms of pain which was why I went to her, she said that I "shouldn't have any pain". Huh? I would like not to have pain, but I do and it's not normal and it's telling me that SOMETHING is wrong. I give up on Sacramento OB/GYN doctors. They all seem incompetent! This doctor did not want to make any effort. Just terrible!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

Worst OB I have ever had. Always late, always rushed. Never explains anything and does not listen or answer questions. I went to see her for my first pregnancy and on my fourth visit with her she asked me if I was pregnant. I am mortified that there are Doctors out there like this! My advice, seek another physician if you want a good quality experience.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2008

I like Dr. Sundberg, who has been my OB/GYN for over 5 years now. I definitely prefer going to the Granite Bay office; my appointments were always on-time and I have never felt rushed. To be honest I am glad that she doesn't spend too much time doing the exam - quicker is better! She also delivered my baby and she was always friendly and chatty through my prenatal appointments.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2007

Dr. Lisa S. Sundberg's Credentials

• Russian

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Carmichael, CA