Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey J. Grabenstein

Dr. Grabenstein is the best doctor I have ever had. He listens to every thing you say. I never feel rushed. It is as if I am the only patient he has that day. He is a vast wealth of knowledge, and he is always up to date on new treatments. Unlike many doctors, I know he is taking my health seriously. I don't know how he does it, but he remember details about my treatment, who I am and my family. He treats you like family. I went in with a with a horrible ear pain and ringing. He saw no infection, so we decided an Ear, nose, and throat doctor would be good, so they made the appointment. The next morning Dr. Grabenstein calls me to check on how I was doing. He had been thinking about my case and suggested another treatment method until I could get in to see the ENT. That is how he is. He puts his patients first. I could never ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Dr. Grabenstein is the best doctor I have ever met. I have a very complicated medical history of trauma and bleeding disorders, and he is an amazing diagnostician. Also, a nice guy.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

He is the very best doctor I have ever seen, he listens, he treats you as an individual, he is highly intelligent, yet does not talk down to his patients. I was very ill, had been to so many doctors with many diagnosis, with my health declining rapidly, he immediately began to figure out some of my health problems. He understands that not all patients fit into a neat little box and keeps trying until he finds out what is best for you. He is also extremely organized with all data on computer that he can pull up immedately when prescribing medicine or reviewing previous illnesses or symptoms. He also knows that an individual can have more than one disorder and does not get frustrated with more complicated patients. I never wait for a long period of time and because they do not overbook, there is always someone to see you when you are ill. He is extremely diverse in his knowledge, but not hesitate to recommend a specialist when needed. I would recommend him to anyone needing a wonderful doctor. You know he cares about your health and well-being when you are a patient of Doctor Grabenste

flag | Submitted January 15, 2007

Dr.G has been a God send to me and my family. He has taken so much time with my mom and me that I'm sure we made him late for other appointments. He has the best bed side manner you can ask for in a doctor. He really listens to you. He dosen't make you feel stupid. I have been to so many different doctors; they all said that it was all in my head and that I was crazy, but he never said that. He found out what was wrong with me and he is still working with me trying to get me 100% better. We are in his office so much that it is like a second home. He has become like a friend and that is saying alot coming from someone who use to hate doctors and never trusted them.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2006

Dr. Jeffrey J. Grabenstein's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1980)

Centene