Ratings for Dr. Martina M. Koller

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Dr Koller is professional and refreshingly attentive. She was patient in going over my health care history. The doctor and her staff were all warm and pleasant. I felt confident of Dr Koller's medical guidance. I left the office feeling supported and in control of my own health care. This is the most empowering visit I've ever had with a physician.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2010

Very unprofessional. Very poor clinical skills. After 12 years of diagnosis, she tried to mislead me into believing that my immune disease exists because I refuse to see a therapist (never mind the 30 years of previous therapy I've had and never mind that the top doc in Seattle for Rheumatology believes that the pain produced by my swollen, extremely painful joints exists). Dr. Koller had me begin seeing her weekly uder the guise of talking about how to better handle sleep and pain. When the 'sessions' turned into something else, I immediately left her practice. Upon my leaving, Dr. Koller admitted to me that she had decided to do therapy with me until I "trusted" someone else and then she intended to "hand me over to a trained therapist." Having stated to her that I absolutely did not wish to pursue therapy, I was furious that she had lied to me and wasted my time. My experience is that this doctor should be avoided at all costs.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2009

This is a wonderful doc...you will be lucky to get an appointment with her. She listens, is kind, professional, smart, and truly appears to want to help! Yes, she sometimes runs 10-15 minutes late but that is no big deal. Highly recommend her to anyone that really wants to see a terrific doctor that cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2006

Dr. Koller is a great physician. Warm, caring, and kind, she is easy to communicate with and has a professional demeanor. She is very knowledgeable and helpful but always, always runs late...sometimes I've waited to see her for 1.5 hours. The bad news: you will probably have to wait so take a book. The good news: if you are having a medical problem, she takes the time to ferret it out and treat it.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2006

Dr. Martina M. Koller's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1987)