Ratings for Dr. Christopher P. Simon

My brother has had seizures for 20 years due to a violent attack that left him with a brain injury. His previous neurologist never did anything to even try to alleviate these seizures. The other neurologist even told my brother that he would have seizures for the rest of his life no matter what. After switching to Dr. Simon, Dr. Simon changed and adjusted his medications and my brother has been seizure free for over 1 year! Dr. Simon said that this was possible, and he made it happen with persistence and caring that my brother's other doctor had none of.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

I have only been with Dr. Simon for a little over two weeks. My health has considerably improved! He is impressively knowledgable about all of the medications I have been on and what new ones are on the market as possibilities (some I had not even heard of!). And most/best of all, he is the most compassionate doctor I have ever met/worked with. He listens with care, and has even called to check in and see how I am doing (part. when we recently changed my medications). I would recommend him to anyone in need of care. He is an angel!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2012

Dr Simon was able to detect symptoms of a TIA (mini stroke) in the hospital that several other doctors did not see. He was very detail oriented, kind, and I felt confident that he was doing a good job. Follow-ups in his office were also very complete. He took more time than other doctors have in the past, and went the extra mile by asking me to call him immediately if any further symptoms occurred.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

I have never been to a doctor who actually spent the time with me that I needed and seemed honestly concerned with my wellbeing. Dr. Simon was compassionate and thorough. He took the time to let me talk about my MS and how it affected my whole life. I thank God for doctors like him.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2008

After taking my mother to see several different neurologists in the city of Chicago, I was delighted to FINALLY find a doctor who was able to spend time in explaining and agressively trying to treat my mother's condition. Dr. Simon really made my mother(75) and I feel comfortable by answering all of our questions without making us feel rushed! He has now moved to Hinsdale and we have willingly followed. Its hard to find Dr.'s who still put their patients first. And he is cute too :-)

flag | Submitted November 9, 2007

This doctor took the time to talk about my diagnosis and treatment in a way that made sense after a couple of bad experiences with other MDs. Recommended.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2007

Dr. Simon proved to be not only very knowledgeable but also very compassionate. He was able to diagnose as well as answer my questions.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2007

If you're looking for a dr who will return your calls and advise you of important test results when he receives them, then don't consult this physician. I waited 2 weeks for results that came in 3 days after the test was performed. Regardless of the results (whether the condition is life threatening or not), I believe any patient has the right to be informed.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2006

Dr. Christopher P. Simon's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

HealthFirst