Ratings for Dr. Victor Kit

Very,Very good dentist!!! He is very efficient,gentle, thorough and patient... I give this surgeon 5 stars..

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

The 1st appt I waited for over an hour b/c Dr. was late. The receptionist, Tammy told me I could call next time to make sure he was on time. The next visit was great,in & out in 20 mins. This last appointment was AWFUL. Tammy has gotten more rude each visit. She scheduled me for the wrong time and acted like it was my fault when I showed up for the time given to me. I came back(apparently the doc was not in yet)then waited over 40 mins to see Dr. When they finally numbed me, Dr. said he would be back in 10, 30 mins later he was with other patients. When he finally did work with me it was fine. I just called because my stitches were falling out. Tammy was BEYOND rude. She wouldn't leave a msg for the dr. She told me I would have to wait 2 days til he was in this location(too late to wait if I need stitches). She gave me his cell#. He is nice, but frequently runs late. She also seemed annoyed when I wanted an estimate on how much my procedure was and how much I would be out of pocket on.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

I had scheduled an oral consultation appointment with Dr. Victor Kit. I came in 15 minutes early on the day of the appointment, the receptionist checked me in and asked me to take a seat. For a full hour, no one bothered to come out and tell me the doctor is running late. I ended up leaving as I don't want to waste any more of my time waiting.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012