Ratings for Dr. Kevin W. Chang

Dr. Chang is a wonderful doctor to my family. He sets the tone of the visit with playful banter which the children love, thus insuring trust and a reassurance hat going to the doctor isn't an awful thing to do. He is insightful, kind and takes the time to address our concerns with professionalism and "normal" language. We HIGHLY recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr. Chang was recommend by a friend and I am very happy that he was. Dr. Chang is very friendly and is willing to answer every question you have. I was shocked to know that he actually retrurns house calls. I was expecting a RN to call me back when I had a question about an OTC cold medicine for my son. He's the best, I have even recommended him to my friends.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2008

Dr. Chang is wonderful! I did a lot of doctor hopping and am very pleased. He spends LOTS of time with you, he doesnt make me feel like I am wasting his time and lets me ask all the questions I want. I am very happy.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2007

Dr. Chang is the best! Very helpful, patient, and reassuring. Answered all questions and addressed all concerns. Knows what he's doing and is very good at it. Was there for follow-up. Has an excellent bedside manner. Great with kids and adults alike. Wish I could find a Dr. like him who cared for adults.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2007

Dr. Chang is so friendly and energetic! My wait time was great and he answered all my questions. I like the way he interracts with kids and gives me helpful hints on raising children.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2006