Ratings for Dr. Anne M. Matese

Dr. Matese is one of the best doctor's I've experienced. However, her staff is extremely rude and unforgivably distasteful. When calling her office, expect to be yelled at and treated as if you are stupid. As a past patient, calling to inquire if I've had a certain shot done meant being treated with less respect then I receive from a gas station clerk. Perhaps a little training in hospitality is needed. I'm so tired of having them raise their voices at me, there are many other doctors that would have been more than happy to take care of my family.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

We LOVE Dr. Matese. We have been with her for 4 years. She is knowledgable, caring and comforting!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

this was the most neglegent doctor i have ever been to and i have raised 6 children she didn't even read the childs chart. we thankfully had a knowledgeable second opinion from another doctor who stated we should find another doctor.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2006

Dr. Anne M. Matese's Credentials

• Univ Of Hlth Sci, Coll Of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 64124 (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Palm City, FL