Ratings for Dr. Jane F. Fogg

Dr. Fogg is the most thoughtful, caring and carefully cautious Dr. I've ever met. When I was having a meltdown about beginning to take HIV medications, she was the only Dr. who could help me, because she realized that what is most important in healthcare is making someone feel safe and cared for. Her interpersonal skills are out of this world. If I could give her a prize for being intuitive and genuinely caring, I would. She's absolutely wonderful.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

Dr Fogg is wonderful- I used to switch primary doctors every year until I found her. As other reviews state, she is great with young women (I started seing her when i was 23) She listens to you and then renponds in a thoughtfull and knowledgeble manner. I never felt like a number like with some other doctors. I have reccomended Dr Fogg to a lot of people, but I don't think she is taking anymore new patients.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

Dr. Fogg is the best doctor I have ever had. She is extremely clinically astute and is thorough in every sense. I have recommended her to several friends, all of whom are completely satisfied with their care as well.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

Dr. Fogg is extremely personable, pleasant and easy to talk to. She is knowledgeable, takes the time to listen to you and responds. You can reach her by email if you have a question which I love. A friend told me about her and I highly recommend her as a primary care physician. Now a bunch of us all go to her because we have all had positive experiences, even though her location is inconvenient for us.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2007

Dr Fogg is wonderful with young women; easy to talk with, informative, responsive and fast to take care of any issue. She calls back quickly and takes great care with her diagnosis.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2007

Dr. Jane F. Fogg's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Needham, MA