Ratings for Dr. Maria Batilo

I have been seeing Dr. Batilo for 4 years now. If it weren't for her i'd be dead. She is extremely caring and the staff is so sweet. I even miss the old staff. They have always gone over and beyond. They play with my kids, bring them surprises/snacks. I go in this office every month!! I dont know where half of these people are getting their info but you all are delusional. I have learned alot medical wise from her as well. Doctors are very hard to get on the phone because they are busy with other patients!! If she could she would.. Have her paged!! Geez! Doctors don't call u at your home to see if u smiled since your surgery. U make a follow up with a nurse! Really! This poor woman actually has a heart and cares about all of her patients.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

This Doctor is very insensitive to patients' needs and is not on top of anything medical wise.Every other Dr. I know sends out reminders for yearly exams,however she does not.If I was dying I would not want to be under her care as she is very reluctant to give pain medications even when in need.It almost seems like she would rather you suffer in pain in fear of you becomming addicted.I am very disappointed to say the least.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

She no longer accepts Military insurance. Was surprised to find I was vit. D defficient, after being convinced I was depressed, and then did not know how to treat my defficiency. Never let me and others know that she no longer accepted our insurance.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Hate being put in a room to wait another 20 mins. Dr Batilo is very caring. Staff needs to follow thru with what they say they will do.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Not sure why I continue to see her. Her staff is horrible....they don't relay messages, they tell you things and don't follow through. Getting referrals or prescriptions is impossible. I waited 3 months for a referral to a doctor. I recently had an MRI done and she ordered the MRI for the wrong part of my body. After the MRI instead of calling me for results, she contacted a specialist and they called me for an appt when I didn't even know the outcome of the MRI! Dr. Batilo herself has a nice personality but I don't agree with how she runs the office. I have found it easier to make an appt for something silly like a referral than trying to call and get it done through her staff. How ridiculous is that?! I am currently in the process of finding another doctor.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

The staff is horrible! If you ever want to speak with a nurse, you end up speaking with the receptionist. Who relays messages that the doctor recommends tylenol. HORRIBLE STAFF

flag | Submitted October 29, 2010

Dr Batilo is a very caring, very knowledgeable Dr. She is always attentive and willing to go the extra step that most Dr's don't or won't do. I went fom being bedridden to functioning again within the first four months of seeing Dr. Batilo. She completely changed my life with her caring and diligence.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

The doctor was very nice and helpful.I noticed that she listened to all my concerns and symptoms.I would recommend her to my family and friends

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

Having Dr. Batilo as a primary care physician is a nightmare. Referrals are always a pain, and it is obvious every patient is little more than a dollar sign to her. Staff is VERY rude.. Every time I have been in the waiting room I've overheard them talking trash about a patient. They close the sliding window, but you can still hear everything. Very uncomfortable. Always a long wait because she overbooks for more $$. Staff has improved a tiny bit, but not enough. I'm in the process of changing primaries right now, I wish I had sooner. Also, I've heard of people traveling from out of state to get pain meds from her. This is not surprising at all, since every patient is just more $ in her pocket. Very unorganized and uncaring. Never a follow up. Never a call back unless its to schedule another appointment. These are not the type of people I'd want knowing about any embarrassing health issues I had. I wouldn't reccomend this office to someone if I hated them. .0001 OUT OF 10,000,000

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

She seems very disconnected from her work, most conversations are about herself and not patient care. Which would be fine in a coffee shop but not at a Doctors office. Staff is amoung the rudest people I have ever dealt with. She is a nice lady, but not a great doctor. A little focus and a NEW staff would really polish this practice up.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2009

Dr. Maria Batilo's Credentials

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1984)

MSP/BC Med