Ratings for Dr. Mary Borg

Dr Borg is a good knowledgeable family physician and the staff have always been just fine

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Saved my Moms life....very thorough ...pro-active ...caring and I trust all her decisions. The office staff are always so very busy and still they always take the time to talk to me like I matter when I call in or visit the office.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Dr. Borg is a very smart and compassionate Doctor. She went above and beyond the call of duty when my sister was ill, Giving me her private cell number, she knew our whole family was devastated. I'm proud to call her my doctor, and very grateful that she is my daughter's as well. 5 stars hands down!!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

She has been my doctor for 25 years. Excellent, caring very good at diagnosing what is wrong and will refer to a specialist right away when needed. She also the doctor for my family and extended family.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

My second doctor in Canada who is absolutely professional, knowledgeable and nice. Also she has a very good sense of humor. I am lucky to have her as my family doctor!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr. Borg has been my family doctor for more than 15 years and she is also the doctor of my daughter. I trust her diagnosis.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Office staff could use a lesson in "professionalism."

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Was recommended to Dr Borg by a trusted physician. Has been my doctor for 12 years, through three deliveries, several health ailments for the whole family. Very knowledgeable, very thorough, keen assessment skills, incredibly proactive, also great with my kids to boot. Would confidently trust her with my life. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

She's a good dr but was quite shocked the last time I saw her. She has obviously gone a bit crazy with the Botox as she is almost I recognizable.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Borg for many years now...since Feb of 2000. My experiences with her have ranged from very minor to life threatening. As I read through some of these comments below I cant believe they are talking about the same person. Dr. Borg has always presented herself as incredibly intelligent...a great listener...and has never shied away from telling me what I needed to hear...good or bad.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016