Ratings for Dr. Joan M. Wiss

As a person with melanoma history, I was seeking someone who was thorough, and reviewed other ratings before checking Dr. Wiss. The other ratings are accurate. She is pleasant, as was her staff, accurate in their information including costs for a self pay patient, and through as it should be for a person with melanoma history. Dr Wiss is truly pleasant, efficient, and doesn't keep people waiting solely to maximize "production" or to push people through in order to focus more on cosmetic issues. She cares, and I appreciated that.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

She is what it's all about. The AMA should bottle her. Always a smile mixed with efficiency.As a melanoma survivor, I trust my skin and life to those capable hands. I smile thinking about her. You go girl.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2010

dr wiss is fantastic! she's no-nonsense but very friendly, efficiant, and sweet as pie. i recommend her highly!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2008

very caring and compassionate..Was extremely helpful with my skin problems..

flag | Submitted November 24, 2007

Very nice doctor! She helped me with some skin problems and answered tons of my questions. Couldn't ask for better!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2007

SAVED MY LIFE! Caring, concerned and incredibly knowledgeable. Genuine and real. Despite my skin cancer and my concerns she immediately put my fears to rest. This is one doctor that truly cares about her patients and their well being. There should be more like her!!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2006

Dr. Joan M. Wiss's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1991)